JULY DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT!

HELLO EVERYONE!

Here to announce the JULY DDN! This month’s DDN will take place on July 29 from 8-11 pm, US EST.

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can [take a look at last month’s prompts] JUNE DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT! - Doodle Drabble Night (DDN) - Kakairu.Rocks) and have a go at those!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

2022-07-30T00:00:00Z2022-07-30T03:00:00Z

This month’s prompt was “Beach!” Here were the prompts we used:
sand , surf, tan, ball, swim, shells, seaweed, umbrella , towel, waves

4 Likes

Added to my calendar!

2 Likes

I will try to go!

3 Likes

Yay! I hope you’ll be able to attend your first one!

Hello ALL! WELCOME to JULY DDN!!!

For those of you who need to know the rules:
You will get a series of 10 prompts over the course of 3 hours: one every fifteen minutes with a break in between the first and second 5. In that 15 minutes, you have to doodle or drabble. Your drabble cannot exceed 100 words!

The first to guess the them for tonight’s prompts wins a drabble written by me for a prompt of their choice!

You can post your JULY DDN SFW Doodles and Drabbles here.
And your JULY DDN NSFW Doodles and Drabbles here.

Welcome to July DDN! Here we go with Prompt 1: Sand!

2 Likes

5 miinute warning!

@mt_nikolle : I hope this means Iruka is waking up!

:smirk: Indeed he is!

1 Like

And Prompt 2: surf

@kaoruhana Poor Kakashi, stuck on the beach. I’m with Iruka, though, water and sand and sun is the best combo!

1 Like

Yes me too!

Aw Iruka and the sea :sparkling_heart: poor Kakashi tho​:joy:

5 minute warning on prompt 2!

And prompt 3: tan

@mt_nikolle : I am glad Iruka is waking up though I feel for him b/c of the pain.

1 Like

5 minute warning on this prompt!

And prompt 4: ball

@13Bella : I am laughing so hard rn. Iruka at a tanning salon. No wonder he has that perfect tan! :joukashilaugh:
@mt_nikolle : NO! I hope he gets medicine soon!

1 Like

5 minute warning on prompt four