JUNE DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT!

HELLO EVERYONE!

Here to announce the JUNE DDN! This month’s DDN will take place on June 24 from 8-11 pm, US EST.

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at last month’s prompts and have a go at those!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

The theme for this month’s DDN was Figure Skating
And the prompts were: ice, spin, song, dance, costume, rink, jump, skate, twirl, step

If you feel inspired, these prompts are good to use until next Month’s DDN!

2 Likes

I think I might be able to join this one! :chruparty: :joukashiparty:

2 Likes

I’m probably going to be late, but definitely planning on coming!

1 Like

All of my drabbles to date have been posted to Ao3. The link is in the Lemon Bar.

1 Like

Hello ALL! WELCOME to JUNE DDN!!!

For those of you who need to know the rules:
You will get a series of 10 prompts over the course of 3 hours: one every fifteen minutes with a break in between the first and second 5. In that 15 minutes, you have to doodle or drabble. Your drabble cannot exceed 100 words!

The first to guess the them for tonight’s prompts wins a drabble written by me for a prompt of their choice!

You can post your SFW Doodles and Drabbles here!
And your NSFW/ Dark ones here.

Running a bit late today, so to be fair we will start at 8:05!

2 Likes

And we’re off with prompt 1: ICE

5 minute warning on prompt one!

And prompt 2: spin

oh jeez i almost didn’t make that one :sweat_smile:

@Cyhyr : OMG! So good! What kind of curse is it? I’m so interested!

@mt_nikolle : OOH! I picked a theme for this one before remembering you are continuing your story. I am so curious to see what you do with the prompts.

5 minute warning on Prompt 2!

if the prompts allow, I’ll definitely explore the Verse a bit more!!

1 Like

@Cyhyr : You’re growing the little family! I am so excited!!! I love this fluffy AU you’ve created! :joukashiheartkiss: :chruheartkiss:

1 Like

@mt_nikolle : NO! Is it a disease? What is causing these issues in all of the shinobi??

Ooo, three minutes to catch up!

@kaoruhana yes, the prompts so far fit better with the story than the last couple of DDNs!

@Cyhyr Oh! This is interesting. I hope you do explore this one a bit more!

2 Likes

I can’t promise it will stay that way.

Just means I get to keep my word meanings flexible :wink:

1 Like

And prompt 3: song

@13Bella : You’ve joined us!! I love your doodles! I hope you get a lot of fun creative doodles done today :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Cyhyr : Oh, that’s interesting. I wonder what the sun greeting means??

1 Like