DDN DECEMBER # 1

2022-12-17T01:00:00Z2022-12-17T04:00:00Z

HELLO EVERYONE!

Here to announce the FIRST DECEMBER DDN! This month we are hosting two DDN Events! That’s right two! Mod @kaoruhana has been a bit busy and that is why she apologizes for the lack of a DDN in November. To make up for it, she is willing to host two DDN’s in December: one on December 16 and one on December 30 at the same time (8 pm to 11 pm United States Eastern)

If you’re not sure what that time and date translates to in your time zone, you can use this **time zone converter **to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts and have a go at those!

If you want to take a peek at the prompts for October’s DDN, you can find them here!

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you can participate!

2022-10-29T00:00:00Z2022-10-29T03:00:00Z

The theme for today’s DDN was “snow” and here are the ten prompts:
Man, Fort, Drift, Shovel, Shoe, Cone, Storm, Ball, Plow, Angel

Happy creating!

2 Likes

Almost time for DDN! Some housekeeping before it starts.

Reminder that you technically have 15 minutes per prompt to make it fun and creative. But you don’t have to restrict yourself to the time frame. If you feel up to the challenge, we’ll definitely be excited to cheer you on though!

And remember: if you guess the theme right for tonight’s DDN, you get a drabble written by me for the prompt of your choosing! Please DM me if you have a guess as we want to keep the theme secret until the end of tonight’s DDN!

Also, you can post yourand your SFW Doodles and Drabbles here and your NSFW or Dark Doodles and Drabbles here! I generally keep 3 tabs open on my computer so I can follow along to all of the amazing works created in real time.

I hope you all are excited about DDN!

1 Like

And Prompt 1: man

5 minute warning on prompt 1

And Prompt 2: Fort

Oh @mt_nikolle : can’t wait to see what you have in store!

5 minute warning on Prompt 2!

1 Like

And prompt 3: drift

Oh, that was such a cute domestic drabble @mt_nikolle ! Sorry, I can’t join you! I have something else I’m working on tonight.

1 Like

5 minute warning!

Prompt 4: shovel

Thanks! And thanks for hosting even When you’re so busy!

1 Like

ooh!!! @mt_nikolle : this is getting more and more interesting!

1 Like

I really look forward to DDN nights. I just worry I can’t stay up for them sometimes.

1 Like

5 minute warning on prompt 4!

Hopefully there will be more prompts that fit it!

I don’t know? Depends on where you take the prompts?

Prompt 5: shoe

Fifteen minute break after this one!

Depends on what the prompts inspire :wink:

1 Like

5 minute warning!