SEPTEMBER Doodle and Drabble Night # 2

HELLO EVERYONE!

Here to announce the SEPTEMBER DDN Number 2! That’s right #2! This months we are hosting 2 DDN as we missed a DDN Last Month! The second DDN will take place on September 30 from 8-11 pm, US EST, and we hope to see you all there!

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts and have a go at those!

If you want to take a peek at the prompts for September’s First DDN, you can find them here.

Prompts from both DDNs will be available to use until the next DDN in October!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

Theme: MOON

Prompts: full, blue, half, round, crescent, white, waxing, gibbous, new, orbit

1 Like

And we are almost ready to start DDN #2!!!

Quick notes: Reminder that you have 15 minutes to post a doodle or drabble, though of course if you need more time, take it! Whatever you create does not have to be perfect! DDNs are meant to get your creative juices flowing!

You can post your SFW Doodles and Drabbles here in this thread and NSFW and Dark ones here in this thread! If you are unsure where your doodle/drabble goes, let me know!

Every DDN has a theme. If you guess today’s theme, please send me a DM (do not post here in this thread please!), and I will tell you if you are correct!

Looking forward to another great night of creativity!

3 Likes

And we’re off with Prompt 1: full

Good luck @Cyhyr and @Banshee

4 Likes

Hello @vulcanhighblood and @mt_nikolle !!

Five minute warning on Prompt 1!

2 Likes

@Cyhyr : Back with the Omegaverse Fluff!! I Love it!
@Banshee : Such a lovely drabble!

2 Likes

And Prompt 2: Blue

Five minute warning on Prompt 2!

@Cyhyr
me levando de novo ao omegaverso…
Saudade de escrever sobre isso…

:heartpulse: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

@kaoruhana your prompt 1 fill is super cute :heart_eyes:
@mt_nikolle a hospital room :star_struck:

2 Likes

And Prompt 3: Half

Nikolle has had this one DDN story going on for months!

@Cyhyr : YES! DO IT! I 100% am on board with Kakashi there! If only Iruka was too!
@mt_nikolle : I love that you’ve managed to continue this story! And is Sakura still not better! Oh no!
and @Banshee : you are starting on the fluff too!!! I can’t! I love it!
@vulcanhighblood : do not go against Iruka when he is at the Mission desk. SImply do as he says.

1 Like

Competindo contigo no omegaverse?
Não, pois tu é melhor que eu…
Mas amando tudo

1 Like

Five minute warning on this prompt!

And everyone Congrats to @vulcanhighblood who has guessed tonight’s theme! If you have your own guess, feel free to DM me so I can tell you if it is correct!

2 Likes

oh gods, no competition necessary! All stories are valid :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: But I’m glad you’re enjoying it!

1 Like

Não é mesmo necessário…
Eu amo o que escreve, sério, está entre minhas preferidas.

And Prompt 4: Round

I second this!

1 Like

Umm… you may have missed or forgotten the hints from previous DDNs. It’ll probably come up again tonight…