September Doodle Drabble Night #1

HELLO EVERYONE!

Here to announce the SEPTEMBER DDN Number 1! This month’s first DDN will take place on September 23 from 8-11 pm, US EST.

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts and have a go at those!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

THEME: SLEEP

PROMPTS Dream, bed, rest, wake, terror, eternal, slumber, healing, doze, drowsy

4 Likes

I’ll be traveling this weekend, so I’m not sure I’ll make it.

Oh :frowning: We’ll have another one next Friday, so maybe you can make that?

Two weeks in a row?! Very exciting. I should be able to make at least part of that one!

2 Likes

I hope I can go! It’s been too long since last!

:chruheartkiss: :joukashiheartkiss:

2 Likes

I am so excited for this! Been a long week so I am very much looking forward to it!

1 Like

Officially a half hour till this starts! I am excited to see what is created today :slight_smile:

2 Likes

AND WE ARE OFF with Prompt 1: Dream You have fifteen minutes to doodle or drabble on this prompt!

A reminder: if you guess the theme right for tonights DDN, you get a drabble written by me for the prompt of your choosing! (I’m a bit behind, but will get caught up soon, I promise!) Please DM me if you have a guess as we want to keep the theme secret until the end of tonight’s DDN!

Happy doodling/ drabbling @oneinist @Banshee !

1 Like

I’m not at home right now sadly :chrusob: but that is one lovely prompt and I am cheering on everyone working on it!!! :sparkles: :sparkles: :sparkles:

1 Like

Thank you for cheering us on!

1 Like

5 minute warning on Prompt 1!

deu mais de 100 palavras… animei

1 Like

Es dificil! But I think you can do it? If it helps, I write one scene at a time and that’s how I get it done? Or you can break up a scene and use multiple prompts to get a story done?

Please post this in SFW Drabbles please!

Here is the link!

Prompt 2: Bed

5 minute warning on this prompt!

Prompt 3: Rest

@Banshee : I have been reading the translations of all your drabbles and they are lovely!

@kaoruhana
Estou dando trabalho porque não sou muito boa no inglês. Desculpe.
Mas fico feliz por estar gostando deles.

1 Like

No es una problema! We love that you are participating!

1 Like