FEBRUARY 2023 Doodle and Drabble Night!

Hi guys! Sorry for the mismatch with the time zone. It’s February 25 for me in Japan but 24 for those of you in the US. /One

HELLO EVERYONE! It’s me Mod Kaoruhana here to announce February’s DDN!

This month we are hosting the DDN on Friday, February 24, 2023, from 8 pm to 11 pm (United States Eastern)!!! And we have a guest host as I will be travelling! Mod @oneinist will be your host for the evening!

If you’re not sure what that time and date translates to in your time zone, you can use this **time zone converter **to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the [last set of prompts]( January 2023 Doodle and Drabble Night! - Doodle Drabble Night (DDN) - Kakairu.Rocks) and have a go at those!

If you want to take a peek at the prompts for January’s DDN, you can find them here! These prompts are good to use until February 25!

We look forward to seeing you soon and hope that you can participate in February’s DDN!

Today’s prompts were:

1. blood
  2. crimson
  3. rouge
  4. hue
  5. roes
  6. scarlet
  7. ruby
  8. vermillion
  9. claret
  10. carmine
4 Likes

If I make it, it will be late since my sister invited me for supper.

1 Like

Hello, One here! I’ll be filling in for Kaoru today~

Almost time for DDN! Some housekeeping before it starts.

A reminder that you technically have 15 minutes per prompt to make it fun and creative. But you don’t have to restrict yourself to the time frame. If you feel up to the challenge, we’ll definitely be excited to cheer you on though!

And remember: if you guess the theme right for tonight’s DDN, you get a doodle by me for the prompt of your choosing! Please DM me if you have a guess as we want to keep the theme secret until the end of tonight’s DDN!

Also, you can post your and your [SFW Doodles and Drabbles]( February SFW Doodles and Drabbles - Doodle Drabble Night (DDN) - Kakairu.Rocks) here and your [NSFW or Dark Doodles and Drabbles]( February DDN NSFW/DARK Doodles and Drabbles! - Lemon bar - Kakairu.Rocks) here!

If you are unsure whether your doodle or drabble should go in SFW or not, it’s never bad to play it safe and put it in the NSFW/Dark (aka the Lemon Bar). Here is a very concise overview of what is considered SFW/NSFW/Dark.

Most importantly let’s have fun creating together!

1 Like

Hello! I am here after all—mostly due to misadventure and a slight allergic reaction to dinner—so if I disappear it’s from the allergy meds/wine combo.

Glad to see you here!!! But gosh! Hope you’re ok :chrusurprise: :joukashisurprise:

5 minutes and we’ll kick things off~

Thanks. I’m fine— just itchy.

1 Like

I’m here and excited for my first Drabble fest!!

2 Likes

Wohoo! Welcome!

Welcome! Glad you’re here!

1 Like

And here we go!

Prompt 1: blood

You have :mantelpiece_clock: 15 minutes :mantelpiece_clock:

5 min warning, or more like 4!

Prompt 2: crimson

You have :mantelpiece_clock: 15 minutes :mantelpiece_clock:

é hoje? Achando que era amanhã…
Socorro…

Dois eventos simultaneos…
Jashin me ajude

Desculpe! Houve um desfasamento com o fuso horário, uma vez que eu e Kaoru estamos em diferentes…

Primeiro prompt é
“blood”?
me perdi

Sim, o primeiro é “blood” :+1:

vou atrasar os temas hoje…

5 min warning!

Parece-me um bom plano :lovebomb::lovebomb::lovebomb:
E mais uma vez, lamento a confusão sobre o dia do evento.