MARCH 2023 DOODLE AND DRABBLE NIGHT!

HELLO EVERYONE! It’s me Mod Kaoruhana here to announce February’s DDN!

This month we are hosting the DDN on Friday, MARCH 31, 2023, from 8 pm to 11 pm (United States Eastern)!!! And we have a guest host as I will be travelling! Mod @oneinist will be your cohost for the evening!

If you’re not sure what that time and date translates to in your time zone, you can use this **time zone converter **to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts, and have a go at those!

If you want to take a peek at the prompts for January’s DDN, you can find them here!

We hope you can join us!

This month’s theme was Hanami And the prompts are:
petals, friends, blue sheet, picnic, trees
sakura, obento, gathering, Spring, parks

4 Likes

Hello everyone! Almost time for DDN!!!

I hope everyone’s excited! We’ll start in about 6 minutes, but before that, I wanted to remind everyone where you can post your drabbles and doodles.

SFW Here

NSFW or DARK here.

Also, I’m going to play around with the new features this month and might change the format for the next DDN. What do you all think? Keep it the same or change it?

2 Likes

And we are starting with prompt 1: petals

3 Likes

5 minute warning on prompt one!

the nsfw link isn’t working

Gah!! @Banshee that was absolutely beautiful!!!

And @mt_nikolle : Nights in are just as good!

@My_private_tsukuyomi : Of course only Kakashi would do something like that! Bet he read it in IchaIcha!

2 Likes

And prompt 2: friends

1 Like

Oh I’m so sorry I missed this message! Let me try again. If it still isn’t working, can you message me privately?

5 minute warning on prompt 2!

@Banshee : I’m loving the fluff!

@mt_nikolle : Definitely loving the domestic vibe in your drabble!

@My_private_tsukuyomi : Love it! I can definitely see them getting together like that!

3 Likes

And prompt 3: blue sheet

They most definitely can be!

And five minute warning on prompt 3!

aaaaaaaaye howdy frens

1 Like

Hello!!! We’re about three minutes away from prompt 4! Do you want to start there tonight?
And glad to see you!

1 Like

Yup joining in on the next prompt!

2 Likes

Alright Prompt 4: picnic

Any guesses on the prompt yet?

1 Like

I had one before the third prompt…

@My_private_tsukuyomi : I love it! I imagine it must be trying to be living with Kakashi!

@mt_nikolle : OMG! I can only imagine Iruka’s expression when he walks in there!

@Banshee:NO!!! :joukashisob: :joukashisob: :joukashisob: :joukashisob:

2 Likes

And five minute warning on prompt 4! One more prompt and then break time!