MAY DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT

HELLO EVERYONE!

Sorry I’m a bit late this time around, but May will have a DDN next Saturday from 5pm to 8pm US EST!

It’s a bit early this time around, so please mark your calendars!

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

If you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at last month’s prompts and have a go at those!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

MAY DDN THEME: FLOWERS
PROMPTS: daisy, wild, annual, pink, pot, rose, spring, fruit, lily, bouquet

It seems like the DDN will start at 8am for me :sweat_smile: I definitely won’t be up then, so won’t be around for probably most of it, but I’ll try & appear by the end of it!

2 Likes

Nooo :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I will be at a LARP event that whole weekend! Maybe I can try and sneak away for a few drabbles though :yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Hello all and welcome to May DDN!

The DDN starts in a few minutes. As usual you can post your 100 word drabbles or your doodles/sketches in the following categories:
**SFW here. **
NSFW/ Dark over at the lemon bar!

As always you are restricted to 15 minutes, though you can of course take longer on a prompt if need be :slight_smile:

Here’s to happy creating!

1 Like

Goodness! That snuck up on me!

1 Like

Me too! Had to set an alarm on my phone to not forget!

Alright, and theme 1 Daisy!

since I started a minute late, we will be ending the first prompt times at 5:16 US EST~!

I’m glad I popped in because I had the wrong time set in my calendar

Yeah, for some reason this is reading “6-9 pm” even though the entry does say 5-8 USEST. And on my computer it says the event ended already?

shrug

Timezones are weird.

I am also sadly drawing a blank on where my story was going because, like a champion, I didn’t write it down :pensive:

Hm…you could start a new one? Or use these prompts to help with scenes in your Reverse
Bang fic? I am shamelessly maybe doing that.

5 minute warning!

Okay and Prompt 2: Wild

I’m undecided if it’s a new one or going to connect. I don’t want to use them fir RB because then I can’t post them as we go along.

Oh right! I forgot about that! I’m more using the prompts as themes in the story than drabbling with them.

Interesting twist on your story. I guess Iruka is lost in his mind during the coma?

Yes, if this ends up connecting. I think it will? I hadn’t been planning on going back into his mind.

:joukashihmm: :chrusob:

I hope he wakes soon.

@radkoko : welcome!!!

I’m so excited to have you join us here today!

I loved that doodle you drew! And the accompanying drabble is lovely! That’s so sweet of Kakashi :slight_smile:

Thanks, I’m usually at work or too busy to join, but happy I could today!

2 Likes

5 minute warning on Prompt 2 :slight_smile: