KakaIru Advent Calendar Battle 2021 WINNER!

The votes are in, and we are very excited to announce the results of the final battle!

In Third Place: @Mandapandabug - Unintentional snowball fight :3rd_place_medal:
In Second Place: @llsilvertail - Caught in the snow :2nd_place_medal:
And finally, the winner of the KakaIru Advent Calendar Battle 2021, coming in First Place, taking half of the final votes… @kage - The ninken being used to deliver gifts :1st_place_medal:

Congratulations to the runner ups, who survived a long intense battle; and a huge congratulations to Kage, who has won herself a fic that uses her nominated trope! :chruparty: :joukashiparty:

Thank you to everyone who participated! We had a lot of fun organising & running the event, and we couldn’t have done all this without you! :heart: :two_hearts:

We hope you all enjoyed yourselves, too!

If you want something else to do, we have KakaIru Valentine’s Week 2022 coming up on 8th Feb, or you can sign up for Forum Missions to go into our first Seasonal Raffle :eyes:

Thank you for joining us! We hope to see you around!
:chruheartkiss: :joukashiheartkiss:

4 Likes

What an unexpected honour!! Aww heckles! I’ll promise to make this short-- thank you first to the mods for running such a fun event, without whom this win wouldn’t have been possible; thank you also to my amazing competitors: @Mandapandabug and @llsilvertail – your tropes were phenomenal: the snow really captured the essence of a White Christmas (something that as a South Hemispherean, I am woefully ignorant of); thank you also to everyone along the way for voting for this humble little trope! Without you guys, this win wouldn’t have been possible. In my eyes, we have all won!

/end acceptance speech :chruparty: :joukashiparty:

5 Likes

KAGE!!! I’m so happy this won! I had to vote for you because the puppies sounded too cute to miss out on. :kissing_heart::kissing_heart: So I’m glad you won!!!
It is more inclusive of the people in the southern hemisphere!
Can’t wait to read this result.

2 Likes