It is time! The votes are in, and we are ready to reveal the prompts and event details for KakaIru Valentine’s Week 2022!
This is an open event run from Tuesday 8th February to Monday 14th February dedicated to the love of our favourite ship! We accept all kinds of content, including fics, art, music, moodboards, and any other creation you can think of, as long as it is KakaIru!
In the feedback form for last Valentine’s Week, the majority of you asked for there to be a choice of prompts for each day, so we have selected 13 of the amazing prompts you voted for to join the Valentine’s Day one! All of these were the favourites throughout the entire voting period!
- Day 1 (8th Feb): Confessions/ Love At First Sight
- Day 2 (9th Feb): Mutual Pining/ Cozy Night In
- Day 3 (10th Feb): Single Parents/ Wrong Person
- Day 4 (11th Feb): Flower Meanings/ Love Letters
- Day 5 (12th Feb): Date Gone Wrong/ Proposals
- Day 6 (13th Feb): Arranged Marriage/ Soulmates
- Day 7 (14th Feb): Kidnapped for Romantic Getaway/ Valentine’s Day
- All content must be created for this event – old/ recycled work will not be allowed.
- This is a KakaIru event, so all works must be endgame KakaIru.
- Triggering, sensitive & NSFW content must be tagged appropriately.
- You don’t have to create something for every day, but we most certainly encourage it; and you’re quite welcome to create multiple things for a single prompt!
- For each day, you can create for only one prompt, do both prompts, or even combine them!
- There are no minimum requirements for creations - all effort counts!
- Creations will be accepted in any language!
- We would prefer it if you posted on the correct day, but late entries will be accepted until 28th Feb!
Where to post:
- Add your work here! Most work will be able to go in our Fanworks category, but please take a look at our posting guidelines to make sure yours can.
- We have an AO3 collection you can post to; and we would like you to use the tag KakaIru Valentine’s Week 2022.
- Tag us on Tumblr with the prompt your work is for. Please consider using the tags kakairu valentine’s week 2022 , and kakairu.rocks
- On Twitter, tag @kkirvalentines and use #KakaIruValentinesWeek2022
All tagged work will be shared by us, and a masterpost will be created at the end of the event!
If you have any questions about Valentine’s Week, please let us know!
We look forward to seeing your creations