Announcements & KakaIru events Issue 14, July 2021

What’s up?! We’re back with some more forum news, and updates on the range of KakaIru events taking place!

Announcements

There’s no major announcements to share, but we would like to share some of the things that have been happening in the forum! We encourage you to take the time to explore, and catch up on the activities and things you may have missed!

These include:

Events

Please keep in mind that the following KakaIru events are only the ones that we know about, and that there may be others we’re not aware of.

If you know of one that we haven’t shared, you can add it to our Events Calendar or What’s Happening category, and we will promote them in our next update!

Forum Events:

1. KakaIru Maze Challenge 2021! The creation & posting period has begun! Look out for our reblogs, and weekly updates to keep up with the event!

Other Events:

1. KakaIru Big Bang 2021! The creation period has begun, and you can now see who’s participating! Artist and writer sign ups are closed, however, you can still sign up as a pinch hitter or beta reader until the 31st July!

2. Kakashi Bingo 2021! The posting period ends soon, on 31st July!

3. Kakashi Week 2021! This event will run from 12th Sep - 19th Sep! You can see the prompts here!

Please don’t forget to share all these amazing events!

If you have any questions about what’s happening, don’t hesitate to ask!

1 Like

Sad I missed sign ups for the Big Bang and the maze. They seem really fun :pleading_face: I’ll get them next time.

2 Likes

If you’re still interested in the KakaIru Maze Challenge, I don’t mind preparing a maze for you :eyes:

There’s only a month left until the event ends (though if I remember rightly, I think I wrote that late submissions will be accepted until Kakashi’s birthday on 15th Sep), so you won’t have as much time as everyone else; but you can still join in on the fun! Consider it an extra hard challenge :wink:

But if not, we will definitely be running the event again next year!

1 Like

Oh I would love to if you don’t mind! Is there a word minimum?

I’ll dm you, as I have to ask you a couple of questions to send your maze out!

1 Like