The Traditional Introductions Thread!

Hi! I’m Cyhyr (she/her), and I recently got back into Naruto and by extension KakaIru—I shipped them back in like, 2012, then took a break from the fandom for a few years but decided to do a Naruto quarantine rewatch and got hooked again. Don’t think it’s gonna let go this time lol

I’m Cyhyr pretty much everywhere on the internets, and I post stories to AO3 and Tumblr under that name. I recently finished the Summer of Whump prompt list and quite a few of those fics ended up being kkir.

I’m not familiar with forums, this one being the first I’ve ever really wanted to be involved with. I may end up just lurking a lot, but either way I’m here :+1:

6 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Cyhyr! :wave: KakaIru is a great ship that has a way of sneaking into people’s hearts when they least expect it XD

We’re looking forward to seeing your work! If you’re ever feeling brave enough, you can post it in the Fanworks category for us to indulge in! :eyes:

We have some how-to guides that may be useful if you get stuck; but if you’re ever really unsure about something, I’m a mod, so you can call for me any time!

I hope you enjoy your time in the forum! :blush:

1 Like

Welcome, Cyhyr! :grinning:

I literally have your fic the Devil’s Bridge open on another tab to read :eyes: Such a coincidence~~~ Hope you enjoy the forum, it’s great fun!

2 Likes

Hello! I’m moe. I am a MultiFandomShipper shipper add I’m super excited to be here! Naruto was where my love of shipping become a thing and it’s also the reason why I started reading fanfic. Started way back when Quizzilla was a thing (if anyone even remembers that) :sweat_smile:
Kakashi/Iruka is definitely in my top 10 favorite Naruto ships so finding this forum is amazing!
Personally I’ve never tried to write for the couple but with some motivation I hope to in the future.

Some none Naruto things about me would be:
I’m also apart of fandoms such as marvel, Supernatural, black butler, inuyasha, psych, and DC.

I am a a funko pop collector (have over 400 and still counting), I’m a caregiver, I love reading fanfics and I enjoy watching gameplays on YouTube.

I look forward to browsing everything on this forum.

Thanks for reading !

4 Likes

Welcome moe!! :wave:

I’m hoping you find the inspiration to write something for KakaIru one day~~~ I debuted (sounds so fancy) just the other month as a fanfic author with KakaIru as the only content so far :laughing:

That’s an impressive collection you have!! I’m sure it brings you tons of joy!

Looking forward to seeing you around :partying_face:

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, moe! It’s nice to have you here! :wave:

Naruto is certainly a gold mine for ships, and was also the reason I started looking up fanart, fics, etc. - I just couldn’t get enough of my faves! (despite the fact that there are so many episodes of Naruto :joy: Fan content is really where it’s at XD)

Maybe by hanging around the forum, you’ll find some inspiration to write, with all the different things that happen around here :eyes: If not, that’s fine - we welcome everyone with open arms!

Ooh, lots of big fandoms that you’re part of! And that’s quite the pop collection you have there!

I’m a mod, so if you need anything, feel free to summon me any time!

I hope you enjoy your time in the forum! :blush:

1 Like

Hello everyone. :wave:
Name: Kaoruhana
I probably won’t be super active here, as I joined simply because I saw the post on tumblr about someone needing help and maybe a beta. (I’m busy enough irl and with being a mod for another fandom server, and writing). But, I’ll try to be supportive and stop by.
Um, let’s see: I’m the same Kaoruhana who writes on AO3 and is on the Umino Hours Discord. I also am kaoruhana08 on tumblr which er is a nod to when I first started writing fanfiction. :slightly_smiling_face:
Hmm…been on the KakaIru ship for a little over a year now I think? :thinking: Honestly, I read a lot of fanfiction, but just never read this pair. Then I did and didn’t look back. (Er, but I am a multishipper).
I’m always keeping my inbox, askbox, etc. open to anyone who wants to say hi.
I think that’s it?
Oh, an please feel free to take a look at my writing/ tumblr if you’d like. It’s a multi-fabdom mess of stories and art though.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Kaoruhana! :wave: It’s great to see you here! Even if you won’t be around much, we still appreciate you popping by when you can! And thanks for responding to the beta post we put out on Tumblr :heart:

KakaIru is one of those ships that you can just fall in love with so easily :heart: The idea just comes out of the blue, and you see them, and it’s just like Oh. They’re perfect. At least, that’s how it is for me! XD

We’ll be sure to check out your socials & ao3 to indulge in even more glorious kakairu (and other) work! :eyes:

I’m a mod here, so if you need anything while you’re around, feel free to summon me any time! I hope you enjoy your stay! :blush:

1 Like

Hey Kaoru :wave:
How sweet of you the answer the call for a beta reader - I think you’ll be perfect for it!!

Yes, KakaIru has that effect on people :heart_eyes:

I don’t think I’ve ever told you but I love the variety on your Tumblr :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Sooooo…Hi :penguin: I’m Coryn, I’m 34 and I’m from Germany :wave:t3: and SO excited to be here!!!
I am new to the Narutoverse and KakaIru ship - I think 3 months at the most? - but I’m a fangirl…well, by now fanwoman, bordering on fangranny - of multiple fandoms for around 15 years. I love love love to read fanfictions and reguarly lose myself in browsing for more. Recently I became obsessed with fanart as well. I used to write fanfics for other fandoms, but with work and going back to school and everything in between the source of my creativity dried out - bleh. So I enjoy all of your arts, works and recommendations full time. Im active on the common platforms as either coryn_vs_world oder Medichief.
Again, I am very excited to be here!
Now, I will explore :female_detective:

6 Likes

Hello welcome! Glad to have you aboard!!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Coryn! :wave:

You’re in luck, because the KakaIru fandom is very active these days, with so many new events, and people encouraging each other in general to create, so there’s always new content to indulge in!

Maybe one day, your spark will come back; but if not, we’re still happy to have you here, on the forum, and in the fandom, enjoying everyone’s work - it’s your support that keeps us going! :heart:

I’m a mod here, so if you need anything, feel free to summon me any time! I hope you enjoy your stay! :grin:

2 Likes

Hey there Coryn, willkommen~~~

Always happy to welcome new shippers! KakaIru is wonderful :heart_eyes:
Like Kakairu-shrine said, maybe one day you will return to writing, and even if you don’t - fandom is for everyone!!

I shall happily fangirl with you~

2 Likes

Hi everyone!
KakaIru was my first Naruto OTP and I love them a lot, individually and as a ship as well.
I’m also a multishipper though.
My pronoun is she/her.
You can find me on AO3 under the same name.

3 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Venia! :wave: It’s nice to have you here!

That’s so lovely that KakaIru was your first Naruto ship! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: And I feel you there! I have so much love to give for Kakashi & Iruka, too :heart:

I’m a mod here, so if you need anything, feel free to summon me any time! I hope you enjoy your stay!
:chruheartkiss:

1 Like

@Venia ! Sorry I’m so late in welcoming you! But glad you’re here at the forum! I hope you enjoy your time here :slight_smile: Feel free to reach out to me as well if you have any questions!

1 Like

Welcome Venia :green_heart: :wave:

Really happy to have you here! Hope you enjoy the forum~ we have a lot of fun stuff going on right now but there’s also quite a nice archive to lurk :eyes: in too!!

Feel free to ask any of us about the forum if you have any questions~~~

1 Like

Thank you all, it’s great to be here! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Oh, I realized that I never had the chance to introduce myself in this thread :scream:
Hello forum :wave: I’m Jinx! known as JKirin on AO3 and jinxkirin on tumblr. You can also call me JK. I don’t even remember now how I got into this ship, it’s been always there on my mind, but I only started writing about them this year :heart: very happy to be a part of this forum!

4 Likes

Hi :wave:t2:

I’m Nikolle or mt_nikolle just about everywhere that I am on the internet. I’m a multifandom multishipper and voracious reader of fanfiction.

I’ve been into Naruto for a while now, and stumbled upon KkIr… I have no idea any more. It’s definitely the most frequent ship that I’m reading.

I decided to pop on over here because I’ve seen some of the events that you run and they look fun :slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes