DDN February 2022!

2022-02-19T01:30:00Z2022-02-19T04:30:00Z

Hey guys! We’re hosting another DDN this month, on Friday 18th February 2022, from 8:30pm - 11:30 pm US EST ! We’ve made it slightly later so that us mods have a little more time after irl happenings to set up!

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

We currently choose the times based on what works best for us, and time wise for the mods, Friday nights US EST time work best. If you haven’t been participating solely because of time zone issues, please let us know, and we can try a different time.

If you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at last month’s prompts and have a go at those!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

THEME FOR FEBRUARY: CHOCOLATE
PROMPTS: dark, drink, cake, white, chips, tempering, sculpting, hot, melt, shavings

3 Likes

I don’t see an event notice, but I definitely plan to be there!

2 Likes

I am going to attempt to be there this time! (as long as I dont fall asleep)

3 Likes

Yay! I hope you make it! If you don’t please know that the prompts are open and free to use all month long!

DDN Starts in a little over 20 minutes!! can’t wait to see y’all there!

Here is where you can post your SFW Doodles and Drabbles!

And here is where you can post your **Dark and NSFW Doodles and Drabbles**!

3 Likes

Cheering for everyone! HAVE FUN!!!

2 Likes

Here we go! Same rules as always. All drabbles must be 100 words, and all doodles drawn in 15 minutes.
As a reminder, if you guess the theme of the night, shoot me a private message! First to guess it right, wins a drabble written by me on a prompt of their choice!

First Prompt Dark

LET"S GO! You have 15 minutes!

1 Like

Five minute warning on Prompt 1!

ALright Prompt 2: White!

15 minutes! Let’s go!

@InkRavens : that was such a beautiful drabble for the Dark prompt!

@mt_nikolle : oh, is Iruka into photography? I assume he was in the dark room or something?

1 Like

@InkRavens So many feeeels. That was really beautifully sad

:chrusob: :joukashisob:

5 Minute Warning on Prompt 2!

@mt_nikolle : I LOVE this idea of photographer Iruka!!!

@InkRavens Oh, my heart hurts. So many emotions in so few words!

@kaoruhana yes! I know nothing, but it was the first thing that popped to mind for the prompt. Go quick internet research!

1 Like

Alright Prompt 3: Drink!

Anyone figured out the theme yet?

It’s amazing you can do that and still get a drabble out!

My gosh @mt_nikolle and @InkRavens your drabbles are EXQUISITE!!!

Thank you!!!

@mt_nikolle I love your photographer Iruka!

1 Like

Yes to this! You two are creating such amazing drabbles! Especially the one with ANBU Iruka. I’m in love with that one!!!

Alright, 5 minute warning on prompt 3!