DDN April 2022 #1!

Hey guys! Since we weren’t able to run a DDN in March, we decided to make up for that by running two DDNs this month! :chruparty: :joukashiparty:

Our first one will be held on Friday 1st April 2022, from 8:30pm - 11:30pm US EST**! We’ve made it slightly later so that us mods have a little more time after irl happenings to set up!

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

We currently choose the times based on what works best for us, and time wise for the mods, Friday nights US EST time work best. If you haven’t been participating solely because of time zone issues, please let us know, and we can try a different time.

If you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at February’s prompts and have a go at those!

**PLEASE NOTE! The time and/ date of the DDN may appear different on the event section at the top of the post. This is because the event tool automatically adjusts to people’s timezones. Since I am in Australia, I have tried to adjust it to when it would be for me, so that it will convert properly for you; but please keep in mind it may not work out.

If you’re new to our DDNs, please use the timezone converter to double check; and if you’ve done them before, it will be held at the usual time!

Thank you!

We look forward to seeing you soon!

THEME FOR APRIL DDN #1: Sakura (cherry blossoms)
Prompts: Spring, Dango, Pink, April, School, Bento, Festival, Petal, Blossom, Hanami

:chruheartkiss: :joukashiheartkiss:

4 Likes

HELLO AND WELCOME TO APRIL DDN # 1!!!

4 Likes

And we’re off to a start!
Prompt 1: Spring!

You have 15 minutes to write a drabble or doodle!

Five minute warning on Prompt 1!

@mt_nikolle : I wonder why Iruka is so interested in his yoyo?

@Cyhyr : So glad to see you here! Its such a sweet drabble!

@InkRavens : I love the comedic twist to your drabble!

I think he’s really, really tired.

And Prompt 2: Dango

@Cyhyr That’s a lovely visual

1 Like

thanks ^.^ I’m in a little bit of a writing slump so I figured I’d try something new with a wc limit!

2 Likes

I hope these DDN prompts help :slight_smile: I might write some too in a bit.

@Cyhyr That’s really pretty
@mt_nikolle I could practically feel Iruka’s exhaustion there

1 Like

@InkRavens : I love that you’re making a story out of these drabbles! And that Iruka thinks Kakashi hit his head…lol

@mt_nikolle : interesting take on the prompt.

@Cyhyr : I LOVED it! The way you painted that scene was amazing! Truly a skill to do that with 100 words!

5 minute warning!

I really liked what @mt_nikolle did last time so I think I’m gonna give it a try this time

1 Like

I think I’m going to try to do a story too. Let me start writing once I post the next prompt.

1 Like

And Prompt 3: Pink

As a reminder, the first to guess the theme for the prompts tonight, wins a drabble written by me! (@mt_nikolle : I think I caught up on all the ones you’ve given me huh? Let’s see if someone guesses before you this time!)

Damn. I just realized that I lost track of the prompt in that last one!

1 Like

It’s fine. You don’t have to use the prompt in the drabbles as long as you are inspired by it :slight_smile:

is there a separate post/feed for where I can put a/b/o fluff?

Yes! The lemon bar has a NSFW Doodle and Drabble Topic!

I’m posting my first drabble there now. Let me link it in a second!