DDN December 2021

Hello everyone! Thank you to all who turned out to join us for our first DDN on November 12, 2021. As a reminder, the prompts for November’s DDN can be found here, and you can use them to create drabbles and doodles until the next DDN.

Speaking of the next DDN, the mods and I are pleased to announce that the next DDN will be held on December 10, 2021, at the same time as the last DDN (8:00 p.m. to 11:00 p.m. US EST

If you’re not sure what that time translates to in your time zone, please use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time as New York is in the USEST time zone.

We have chosen a theme this time as well, but if you have one you’d like to suggest, please let one of us mods know and we can add it to our DDN list.

For those who want some further information on what a DDN is, you can find the original thread explaining DDN here !

If you are interested, please let us know by replying here. Right now we run it at the time we do as I’m free to run it then. However, if multiple people express interest, and would like to attend but are unable to, we are more than willing to adjust the timings of DDNs. Please feel free to send me a message if that is the case for you.

Looking forward to December 10!

Prompts for December DDN
green, pine, angel, ornament, string,
lights, star, presents, garland, tinsel

THEME Christmas tree

2 Likes

I’d love to participate but timezones are against me :frowning:

2 Likes

That’s a shame :frowning_face: Once the prompts are posted, though, you can still challenge yourself when you do have time! Or maybe you can do it with a friend in the same/ similar timezone!

Yes to what @kakairu-shrine said. If more people in your timezone are unable to participate, I can see if it may be good to move the timing around? You can always use the prompts though? And challenge yourself. I know it’s not as much fun, but timezones are a finicky thing like that making it hard for everyone to be able to participate at once.

OK PEOPLE, we have little less than 20 minutes until our December Doodle Drabble Night!

Hope you are excited!

Paper :heavy_check_mark:
Pencil :heavy_check_mark:
Writing surface :heavy_check_mark:
Ideas :question:

1 Like

:clock10: The clock has struck! :clock10:
Welcome everyone to our second DDN! Please see the post at the top for the link to rules and reminders.

Prompt 1: Green
We have 15 mins! GO! @radseeds @mt_nikolle @kaoruhana @oneinist @Jubokko

1 Like

You got it! Now let your mind runt free with :green_heart: “Green” :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you @oneinist for getting started! Sorry I’m running late! Work was late and then traffic was a mess!
@radseeds @mt_nikolle @oneinist @Jubokko I have set up the DDN Doodles and Drabbles threads! Please feel free to share your doodles and drabbles there! As a reminder any [SFW Doodles and Drabbles go in the thread here](DDN DECEMBER 2021 (SFW Drabbles and Doodles). NSFW doodles and drabbles need to go in the Lemon Bar’s DDN December 2021 thread!

1 Like

Ok people, :mantelpiece_clock: 5 minutes left :mantelpiece_clock: on prompt 1 now!

Query: do we share as we go? Or save it all up for the end?

My pleasure @kaoruhana!
Glad you made it back safe~~~

Share as you go if you can!

Here we go, prompt 2: Pine

Another 15 minutes to create!

Reminder to all: whoever guesses the theme of today’s DDN first gets a drabble written by me for the prompt of their choice!

1 Like

:mantelpiece_clock: 5 minutes left :mantelpiece_clock:

combined green an pine aaaaaaa

4 Likes

Here we go again!

:clock10: 15 minutes! :clock10:

Prompt 3: Angel

@radseeds : Nice! If you want, you can share this in the DDN DECEMBER 2021 (SFW Drabbles and Doodles) thread!

1 Like

Ok people, :mantelpiece_clock: 5 minutes left :mantelpiece_clock: on prompt 3 now!