The Traditional Introductions Thread!

Welcome aboard, Jinx! :wave: It’s great to see you here! :grin:
I totally understand! Kakashi & Iruka just have a way of slipping into our hearts! :heart: I’m looking forward to seeing all the fics you write about them!

I’m a mod here, so if you need anything, don’t hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy your stay!

:chruheartkiss:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum, Nikolle! :wave: I’ve seen you around on ao3 & discord, and it’s great to see you’ve found your way here, too! :heart:

I’m a multishipper, too, but KakaIru is definitely my number one ship! And interestingly, the only one I ever really make creations for :eyes:

I’m glad that some of our events interest you! We’re always inventing new events here, and trying to make sure that all fans, creator or not, get a chance to participate in something at least once a year!

I’m a mod on the forum, so if you need anything or have any questions, please don’t hesitate to ask! I hope you enjoy your time here!
:chruheartkiss:

2 Likes

@EiennoSeizon : please don’t forget to introduce yourself here!

Hello!
My name is InkRavens, you can find me as inkieravens on Tumblr, but InkRavens literally anywhere else (Except Twitter because I do not exist there). I started writing for this fandom, and fanfiction in general, in 2019 after a few years of reading fic for KakaIru. I never had my Naruto phase when I was younger so it was only a matter of time and well, here we are. I am borderline computer illiterate so please be patient with me. I am very excited to be involved in this community, so thanks in advance. :orange_heart:

4 Likes

Hi, InkRavens! Welcome to the forum! :wave:

Wow, I think 2019 was when I started writing fanfic, too! And also after reading a whole bunch of kakairu first!
And of course, a Naruto phase was bound to happen at some point! XD

It’s okay if you’re borderline computer illiterate, as we have a bunch of Forum Guides that can help you figure things out, or you can just ask one of us mods for help!

Speaking of, I am one of said mods, so if you need anything, please feel free to summon me any time!
We’re excited to have you here, and hope you enjoy your stay on the forum!
:chruheartkiss: :joukashiheartkiss:

1 Like

thank you!

1 Like

Welcome @InkRavens!!!

:chruparty: :joukashiparty:

2019, that means either you’ve had your 3 year anniversary as a fanfiction writer or it is coming up later this year!!! That is so cool :sparkles: It was so much fun to read your drabbles during the last DDN and I hope you will like it here. We love planning events along with hanging on the forum, and hope to keep the fandom happy and fed :chruupsidedown: :joukashiupsidedown:

If ever you have any questions about the forum feel free to ask kakairu-shrine or me as I’m a mod here too :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

My 3 year anniversary is in June, on my mum’s birthday, actually XD I do (and share) a year in review kind of thing when the anniversary comes up, with stats & stuff, like longest word count, top 5 highest hits, top 5 highest kudos, best kudos:hits ratio, etc.; and it’s always so fascinating to see just how much can be accomplished in a year, and how they compare to previous years!

2 Likes

That sounds like a really fun thing to put together :joukashiglint:

(Speaking of anniversaries, my 1 year is coming up in June :sparkles:)

:chruupsidedown: :joukashiupsidedown:

2 Likes

Welcome InkRavens!
Your introduction made me chuckle, because I was 3cough when I finally had my Narutophase - I was all consumed in the Potterverse for nearly a decade - which is about a year since and yeah I totally get you lol
And don’t worry, I work in IT even though Im orignally a RN and went back to school for an IT degree and can not figure our discord, twitter or Instagram. Lets be illiterate together!

3 Likes

:rofl: I skipped over Naruto and went straight to One Piece. I have a soft spot for pirates (marine biologist and a huge family history tied to the ocean). Thanks for the welcome!

2 Likes

thank you! I had a lot of fun writing them! I also mispoke/typed and looking at the dates on my first fic it was actually 2020 when I started writing. Time is an illusion.

3 Likes

Hi, I’m PaxOhana but I go by Pax. I’m from the US. My tumblr is the same but my ao3 is paxton1976. I’ve been into Naruto since 2005 but started writing in the fandom in November 2021. I love all the wonderful people I’ve met since becoming involved in it, especially the KakaIru bunch. I thoroughly enjoy contributing to the fandom and am really looking forward to being part of this community.

3 Likes

Welcome Pax! I’m happy to see you found your way here!

1 Like

Welcome, Pax!!! Glad to see you here!
Naruto has a way of getting us all hooked, doesn’t it! and once you discover KakaIru there is no going back :rofl:

I hope you’ll enjoy the forum and the events :chruheartkiss: And if ever you have any questions about the forum feel free to ask any of us mods, @kakairu-shrine, @kaoruhana or me :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Welcome Pax! :wave: We’re excited to have you here!

Wow, from 2005! You’ve been a loyal fan for quite a while! It’s great that you’ve started writing, too - the more fan content, the better! :amazingbomb:

Feel free to share your kakairu work in the Fanworks section or Lemon Bar (just ask for access!), depending on where it fits with our posting guidelines, if you’re ever so inclined!

The community here is definitely amazing, with some absolutely wonderful, beautiful people; and I’m sure you’re gonna love it here!

As Oneinist mentioned, I’m a mod here, so if you ever need anything, feel free to summon me any time!

Looking forward to seeing you around!

:chruheartkiss: :lovebomb: :joukashiheartkiss:

1 Like

Hi all! I’m bigamma, she/her, in my late 40s in Seattle, US. I watched Naruto back when episodes were still coming out, and I had SUCH a thing for Kakashi.

I finally have more time in my life now that my kids are old enough to take care of themselves (mostly), and I’ve been reading fan fiction on my phone a lot for the past year.

I started in The Untamed fandom, but then I realized I could look to see whether anyone else had ever thought about putting Kakashi into a fanfic. AND GUESS WHAT. People did. :heart_eyes:

So far I only have two fanfics posted on AO3, and one of them (the complete one) is Kakairu. I really love this pairing!

As I’ve been reading these fics for the past few months, I kept coming across references to Kakairu Rocks, and today I finally searched and found this place!

3 Likes

Hellooo! and welcome to the forum :wave:

It was such a time wasn’t it, I can relate to waiting for the episodes to come out!

It’s lovely to read how you have gotten back into fanfiction :revolving_hearts: and you’re even writing for the pair too - that’s awesome :amazingbomb:

We’re really glad you found your way here~ I hope you’ll enjoy the forum and the events :chruheartkiss: :joukashiheartkiss: If you have any questions about the forum or the events feel free to ask any of us mods, @kakairu-shrine, @kaoruhana or me :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Welcome to the forum! :wave: Wow, I can’t imagine having to wait for the episodes to come out to get your dose of Kakashi! I’m grateful I got into the series as an adult, when I could binge them all at once! Though I vaguely remember watching it as a kid, too.

What a great way to discover Kakashi fanfiction! I bet that would have been an exciting moment, and you would have binge-read like crazy! I know I certainly did when I discovered kakairu fanfics!

I’ll have to go and find your fics and indulge :eyes: I’ve written practically a whole library of kakairu (I have over 100 fics), so if you ever want to binge read kakairu, just go find my account :wink:

That’s amazing that you found the forum through people mentioning us! The people in this community are absolutely lovely, and there’s all sorts of things to do here, so I hope you enjoy your time with us!

As @oneinist mentioned, I am one of the mods here, so if you need anything, please don’t hesitate to message me!

Have a wonderful day/night!
:chruheartkiss: :lovebomb: :joukashiheartkiss:

1 Like

@Bigamma : WELCOME!!! It’s so nice to see another KakaIru fan! And we’re so glad to have you join us here at the forum! We hope you’ll enjoy it here! And as the others said: if you have any questions: let me or @oneinist or @kakairu-shrine know!

1 Like