JUNE DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT!

@Cyhyr : Oh dear! That’s a terrible, terrible curse!

@Anannua : oh, its so cute! And they both look so happy skating together!

Hey, this has been fun, thanks for inviting me. I’m past my bed time, so I’ll see you guys in the next one. Cheers :two_hearts:

3 Likes

And prompt 9: twirl!

Thank you for joining us! I’m so glad you could come by and enjoy it :slight_smile:
The prompts will be up till the next DDN if you want to use them to doodle some more.

Good night!

Oh @13Bella : he looks very confident!

1 Like

@mt_nikolle : YES! Go Iruka go! Go Anko go!

1 Like

Five minute warning prompt 9!

@mt_nikolle : I hope its a good regret!

And last prompt of the night: step!

@Cyhyr : new pup time!

1 Like

@13Bella Now what mischief has this Iruka been up to…?

Kakashi looks elegant—and he knows it. You do such a good job conveying emotion with so few lines.

@Anannua They look like they’re having so much fun… in slightly different ways :wink: Just where is your hand going, Kakashi…?

@Cyhyr oh no. Gai :chrusob: Will they be able to heal any of them? What a terrible curse for Kakashi! :chrusob:

1 Like

@13Bella : I LOVE!!! :joukashiheartkiss: :joukashihearteyes:

@mt_nikolle omg nooo sakuraaaaaaaa :pleading_face::sob::sob::sob: but also omg Iruka is opening his eyes!!!

1 Like

@Cyhyr fluffy loving family!!!:sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart: Omg they’re Soooo cuteeeeee i love them!!! And Kakashi is sounds like such a cute dad :pleading_face:

@Cyhyr : New baby! I hope Sakura makes it there fast!

Five (four) minute warning on prompt ten!

(she sure won’t :upside_down_face:)

@Cyhyr oh noooo :sob: poor Iruka all alone :pleading_face:

Thank you everyone for coming out and participating tonight! Altogether we had a total of 20 drabbles and 10 doodles!

That’s 30 creations in one night!

That’s amazing everybody! I’m so glad y’all were able to create so much!

As for this month’s theme: it was figure skating

I hope you all enjoyed the June DDN and that you look forward to the next one!

3 Likes