How many people do you think knows who Sukea really is?

As the title says, how many people do you think knows Sukea’s identity? Who do you think knows? :eyes:

• None
  • One
  • Two
  • Three
  • Four
  • Five +

0 voters

I think gai may know who he is.

2 Likes

Yeah, i think Gai knows but doesnt say anything so Kakashi can have some moment of privacy and normalcy walking around the village. But i wonder if the Hokages, like Hiruzen and Tsunade knew abou Sukea.

2 Likes

I have a feeling that both Gai and Tenzou know Sukea is Kakashi; I think Gai got him the scarf :thinking: :rofl: :rofl: and Tenzou suggested to hit the village bare faced as Sukea in the first place, dropping ALL masks.
I imagine most ANBU have a public personality which is actually a disguise because their ANBU personalities are so secret and they dont even know each others public face just their closest confidants and…I think Gai and Tenzou know…

2 Likes

@CorynHope Shoot I forgot about Tenzou!!
@moranah I was thinking along the lines of the Hokage knowing too! Oh and a warm welcome to the forum btw!!! :kissing:

I was going to say Gai, Tsunade, Jiraya so I chose 3 but of course, Tenzou has it figured out too! I love Sukea btw :heart_eyes:

3 Likes

@oneinist Thank you!! I’ve been here for a while but i was too shy to send anything, but i got over that now lol.

And i feel bad now, i totally forgot about Tenzou, but yeah he probably knows too!!

3 Likes

I like all these answers - you guys make some interesting points!

I’m also thinking either you guys haven’t seen Boruto, or I’m just really good at remembering really random things, because there is someone you haven’t mentioned, that Kakashi has taken his disguise off in front of in one of the episodes :eyes:

I looked it up to double check that it did actually happen, and in Episode 35 of Boruto, from 20:48, Kakashi switches from Sukea to himself in front of Iruka :eyes:

3 Likes

OMG how did I miss that!
And now the stars have aligned!

2 Likes

Yes! I remember seeing that part, and thinking to myself “Yes! Headcanon is officially canon!” :eyes: Maybe that’s why I remember it XD

2 Likes

OH! MY! GOD! I didnt know that! Im not completely through with Naruto Shippuden - I started watching only a few months ago and got lost in fanfics VERY fast :grin: so Im not there yet. BUT! BUTTTTTT! I went to watch that scene immediately. It answers SO many questions :pleading_face: :pleading_face:

Well, THIS scene and the one where Iruka, usually on the right side of proper behaviour towards superiors, scolds the Rokudaime.

1 Like

I have not seen boruto yet but that makes me soo happy !!

1 Like

Is it bad that I don’t like irukas boruto look. :pleading_face: like I get they had to age him but they did him dirty. :rofl: I still love him though.

O.O You think? I thought of all the aged Shippuden-Characters he is the one they had mercy with. Yes, he is old, but they all are - exepct Kakashi and Guy and obviously Tsunade - but really cruel is what they did to Kurenai and Anko :angry: :angry: :angry:

Edit: Meant to reply to you but accidentally replied to the thread, thats why I deleted my first post!

Kurenai I think doesn’t look to bad but omg they disrespected anko :joy::joy: the food really caught up to her :rofl:

Curse the dango!!
There are a few characters I miss in Boruto and would like to see as their older version, but thats not the topic here, sorry!
Im not sure if the Kage know of Sukea, Tsunade hasnt been in the village for a long time and probably never “met” him and Sarutobi :angry: Im biased so say no since Kakashi is no part of his pet club I dont think he cares much about individuals generally.

But y’all talking about gah knowing but in the filler episode with sukea tricking his team 7 gai does see sukea and doesn’t recognize him! (He ALMOST does tho).
QUESTION! When in the timeline is this question?!! Because if it’s early (pre Boruto) my answer is just the hokages (so I answered 2). But if it’s Boruto then I think kakashi has let many more in. IRUKA as demon said knows and probably gai figured it out soon after. Maybe tenzo but he has been busy watching orochimaru… I dunno but anyway my 2 cents.

2 Likes

That’s a good point with Guy! When Kakashi and him are on their Icha Icha-Fantour / Healing Onsen-Tour there’s a scene where they eat together and Kakashi lifts his mask very fast to have a bite so he’s wearing it in front of Guy even though it’s just them.

Could be because he knows Mirai is watching him (right after the eating scene he confronts her about her spying lol) I don’t know but it makes me rethink my initial statement that Guy has seen him without.

2 Likes

Demon I have watched that episode and I have an observation! Sooo Iruka definitely knows sukea is kakashi (I think in Boruto era many top ppl know this) HOWEVER is it just me or did Iruka CLOSE HIS EYES while kakashi was changing faces? So Iruka has seen sukea (almost kakashi’s entire face) but not him completely bare? Which would tell me that perhaps we are still at only like tsunade as ppl who have seen his face completely bare. Thoughts?! Did I miss remember that scene? I swear Iruka had his eyes closed during the transition. Haha

1 Like

Okay, so I just rewatched that part to confirm, and there is a split second between 20:49 & 20:50 where his eyes are open!!! :eyes:

*Spoiler, kinda?* I just took a pic of my laptop screen to prove what I just said

EDIT: Wait. I think I just got what you meant. Sorry for being so confusing! But there was a part in between where he takes his eye things off, and then it transitions to his masked Kakashi face. And Iruka had his eyes closed before the eye thing, but open after. It could be possible that he opened his eyes in that part when the animation was focused on Kakashi, and not him :eyes:

EDIT 2: I rewatched that part again, and Iruka looks at Kakashi right after he takes his eye things off. Just before they are peeled off, the animation goes back to us looking at Iruka, and he has his eyes open. Can’t confirm whether Kakashi’s mask is on or not because of the scarf, but if you pay close attention, there is like a couple of seconds where we don’t see Kakashi’s face, and he kind of moves a little, like he’s still fiddling around with stuff; and then we hear a noise that could be interpreted as him like sliding a mask into place just before he practices his voice again. It’s so ambiguous, so it could be interpreted any way :eyes:

2 Likes

Omg you are amazing!!! I love how we are basically FBI level detectives when it comes to our ship!!! Hahahahaha. I will believe Iruka has his eyes open and he knows!!! :heart::heart::heart::partying_face: Hahahahahaha

1 Like