Creator Spotlight: Firsts

new creator spotlight

Hey guys! Our Creator Spotlight is back, but this time we’ve changed things around.

Firstly, we’re no longer seeking out individual creators for interviews, as the process of finding someone willing to participate, interviewing them, and then sharing their answers in our posts was particularly time-consuming; and whilst we’re glad that we were able to highlight some amazing people and their creations, it just wasn’t a sustainable thing for us.

So now, we’d like to open up the Creator Spotlight to all KakaIru creators, to find out a bit about everyone; and hopefully (most definitely) find more creations to add to our bookmarks & indulge in!

We will be doing this every three months, as opposed to monthly; and unlike last time, when there was a standard set of interview questions, this time, the questions will be themed!

And the theme for our very first Creator Spotlight of the year is… Firsts!

What was your first ever KakaIru creation? Do you like it, or is it at least meaningful to you in some way? How long ago did you create it? And how much has your style changed since then?

Let us know below!

You don’t have to answer all the questions, they’re only a guide - just tell us whatever you like about your first creation! And please, please don’t hesitate to link anything!

Note: if yours is NSFW or Dark, as per our guidelines, and you want to share it, please do so on our 18+ thread!

1 Like

What was your first ever KakaIru creation?
Not sure if its the first ever, but the first that i shared for sure is ‘Scarecrow’ which was a gift exchange in 2015

Do you like it, or is it at least meaningful to you in some way?
It was a gift exchange and the first ever fic I shared on AO3, the story is still very close to my heart, the execution though :sweat_smile: I had played with the idea to rewrite it sometimes in the future, or write Kakashi’s side.

How long ago did you create it? And how much has your style changed since then?
Almost ten years, and actually a lot. In a way my stylegot more complicated in another a bit more dull?
I like to revisit it sometimes :heart_decoration:

Since then it is still my fav coupleto write about I have a few ongoing fics with them, and more finished feel free to check it out straw_berry_frog @ AO3

1 Like