• Kurenai
  • Shizune
  • Shikaku
  • Inoichi
  • Chōza
  • Genma
  • Raidou

0 voters

I canā€™t vote. I think shinobi would find rollercoasters a bit funny. They probably laugh at civilians (behind their hands) who find them nerve-wracking.

1 Like

Interesting view, and I can see that, now that I think about it! I was just going to say I could picture them screaming just for fun, because they can, but then I just had an image of a rollercoaster full of shinobi who arenā€™t screaming, because theyā€™re not scared or anything, and the ride operator being like ā€œ??? Hello? You guys alright up there?ā€ since thereā€™s at least one screamer on every ride, but now itā€™s just so silent, like no oneā€™s on the ride at all XD

I also imagine the opposite, and that some shinobi, perhaps mostly those who are constantly on dangerous missions, might actually get a bit nervous or uncomfortable, not because of a fear of heights or anything like that, but because of the fact that they have to be strapped in & donā€™t have full movement.

Like, theyā€™re trained to be able to move at a momentā€™s notice, but they canā€™t leap away in an instant or anything if theyā€™re locked into a rollercoaster, and they donā€™t like having limited movement and control; so their instincts might be telling them that itā€™s not safe, that theyā€™re trapped & need to leave, even though everything is fine

:chrulaugh: Now Iā€™m picturing them disabling the safety restraints and just sticking themselves with chakra.

ā€œSee! Much safer. You canā€™t even pull me out!ā€

What would shinobi rollercoasters be like?

1 Like

You inspired me to do a thing XD

Edit: I didnā€™t realise how small the text was, so Iā€™ve put the dialogue below

Panel 1:
Operator: Hey man, you need to let me buckle you in so I can start the ride

Panel 2:
Kakashi: Maa, itā€™s fine. Iā€™m a shinobi. I can use chakra to keep myself in!
Operator: Use chakra? Is he an idiot?

Panel 3:
Operator: I dunno, man. It doesnā€™t sound safe to me.

Panel 4:
Kakashi: It is! Try and pull me out. I bet you canā€™t.
Operator: I believe youā€¦ I guess.

Panel 5:
Kakashi: So itā€™s okay, then?
Operator: Whatever. Itā€™s your funeralā€¦
Operator: God, I donā€™t get paid enough to deal with craziesā€¦ At least if he dies, I wonā€™t have to worry about that anymore

A few minutes laterā€¦

Panel 6:
Operator: Well, it looks like I still have a job
Iruka: God damn it, that idiot has exhausted his chakra again!
Yamato: Back to the hospital, we goā€¦

1 Like

:chrulaugh: :joukashilaugh:

I love this!

1 Like