Who is your favourite Hokage?

Who is your favourite Hokage? Is there anyone you wish became Hokage but didn’t?

• Hashirama Senju
  • Tobirama Senju
  • Hiruzen Sarutobi
  • Minato Namikaze
  • Tsunade Senju
  • Kakashi Hatake
  • Naruto Uzumaki

0 voters

I was so torn between tsunade and hashirama. Like the first wanted those kids protected and it was Noble and he was so funny. But tsunade is tired and haggard at day -122 :joy: so like she’s def way up there. Big mood Tsunade.

1 Like

To me Tsunade is THE Hokage :heart_eyes: I was considering Kakashi too. I think he was a good Hokage: clever, focused on peace and progress. But he never was really into it (I think he accepted to be Hokage because it was his duty, but he was really looking forward to Naruto finally replacing him).

2 Likes

Honestly, I love Kakashi, but Tsunade is the number one Hokage for me. @Dunloth I totally agree with what you said about Kakashi as Hokage.

I also kinda feel like because he wasn’t really into the role, there was something missing, like how when you love what you do, people can tell, kind of thing. And compared to Tsunade, sure she complained & everything as @Mandapandabug said, but you could also see her love for the village & stuff, too.

Not saying Kakashi didn’t love the village, but I feel like Tsunade’s love was more pronounced, so it was felt more. Though that could also be because she had more screen time as Hokage than Kakashi, so we didn’t have as much of a chance to see & feel his love for the village XD

3 Likes

He was too busy loving Iruka to properly show love for the village.

6 Likes

Because Iruka is his world, and the world is greater than the village (though he likes both) :heart: :two_hearts:

2 Likes

Saratobi was perhaps the worst because he let too many people get away with too much shit.

2 Likes

Thank you! I too think that Sarutobi was definitely the worst Hokage. The number of villains he let get away with shit is too damn high! Danzou, Orochimaru and basically every single citizen he allowed to treat Naturo like trash. Including himself (Ill never get over the scene where he hands a like 6 years old Naruto a fricking check and tells him not not spend all at once AGAIN and just walks out UGH)
He was the worst.
He played favourites openly (his own son vs. Iruka, for example) .In my books he is at least partly responsible for the Uchiha masacre and honestly…the way he died was so pointless…
Naruto…I think he does his best and hopefully we will see more of him as Hokage in future Boruto episodes, but he made the same mistakes with Sasuke. He let him get away with kidnapping, terrorism, mass murder and everything in between. Not cool! Not what I expect from a Hokage.
Kakashi…He soooooo didnt want the job, but he did his best imo. Hes just so much better as not hokage :rofl: He set the foundation for Naturos reign, tho and he did GOOD!
(I also dig Rokudaime Kakashi and headmaster Iruka fall in love over paperwork plots hard :star_struck:)
So yeah, Tsunade is the best hokage in my opinion as well. She didnt want the job either and she has a bad temper and likes to drink and gamble but she led Konoha in her hardest time and she did her best despite all odds. I love her!

2 Likes