Which Fairy Tale would Fit Iruka and Kakashi?

As I’m a lover of fairy tales I can’t help but to think which fairy tale would fit Kakashi and Iruka the best?

I think that Beauty and the Beast would work well with kaskashi as the fearsome beast that everyone fears and refuses to go near and iruka as belle that everyone adores and wishes to marry.

All of the different teams (Naruto sasuke Sakura lee neji Hinata so on and so forth) would be the cleaning supplies -although in my head I think animals that they’d represent would work better than supplies-.

The person iruka would switch places with would probably be the third hokage. And the person who tries to kill Kakashi would be actually I’m not sure Anko maybe ? I’m not sure who would be crazy enough about iruka to go that far but yeah.

Any thoughts ?

2 Likes

I am loving this!! Like you say it fits so perfectly!
I’m starting to picture Iruka in a blue vest and a white shirt and Kakashi as the beast in ripped pants~~~

I wish I had something more to add, but my mind is a bit blank at the moment :flushed: Thank you for the treat though!! And I’ll be back when I think of something :grin:

2 Likes

Nothing but ripped pants. :drooling_face: I’m here for that honestly! And iruka sounds cute af. The important question though is; hair ? Up or down :eyes:

1 Like

Or maybe a semi-updo even, the options~~~ But I’m leaning towards his usual ponytail this time.
And I just realized on my way home from the supermarket just now that in my case Gaston should totally be Mizuki. They’re equally creepy.

2 Likes

Omg yyyyeeeesssssss Mizuki would be perfect as Gaston omg. :pleading_face::pleading_face:

Low key an semi updo would be cute on iruka. Like I don’t know why but it feels like it would make him like more innocent looking or something . Lol

1 Like

OMG Guys.
I have a Beauty and the Beast AU in the works. Like, it’s still in outlining stages, and I was planning on writing it for NaNoWriMo, but. How are y’all in my head lol

3 Likes

Great minds think alike :joy::joy::joy::joy:

I am very much looking forward to reading that when you start posting~~~ :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

Edit: As moe said, great minds think alike hehe