The Traditional Introductions Thread!

Welcome Annie! I absolutely agree, the kakairu community is full of amazing fanwork! There were so many artist websites back in the day that just made me :star_struck:

I hope you’ll share some of your work with us!

Yo Hex, Madison & Annie :grin:

1 Like

Thanks! I love composing, and being able to share stories through music :grin: Lately I’ve been trying to put together something cute that tells a story of Iruka and Kakashi falling in love with each other, ending with them growing old together :heart: The style isn’t quite what I’m used to playing, but the song seems to be going well so far – my cat likes it, at least! Not sure when it’ll be ready, but I’ll post it when it is!

@kakairu-shrine Wow that’s amazing, I love music but have no talent with it what so ever lol. It’s why I tend to stick to writing and occasionally drawing.

I would love to hear your stuff.

1 Like

The fanwork category is now up whenever you want to release that new song to the world! I’m sure we can trust your cat’s judgment ;D

3 Likes

I promise to share it with my cat, when/if you post it! :grin:

2 Likes

Aarinfantasy there’s a link for you and anyone else to check out~♥ I mostly just use the search function in the doujinshi thread—they list doujins by pairing so it’s easy to use ;D

Hi everyone! I’m Dunloth, big Naruto fanfic and art fan, multishipper with a soft spot for KakaIru, and fanfic writer. I’m around in AO3 and Tumblr with the same name. I go with she/her or any pronouns, really. This look like such a nice place! What am I doing with my life, I already spend too much time fangirling and watching Naruto things, I shouldn’t get into another nice place, noooo, but here I am anyway. Glad to be here! :kissing_heart:

7 Likes

Hey there Dunloth, welcome to the gang :grin:

1 Like

Hello and welcome to the forum @Dunloth, we are very happy to have you! :grin: We also all probably fan a bit too much, so just think of it as your support group. :wink:

1 Like

welcome to the forum, dunloth! we’re all generally happy to bob around here, and happy to have you too! :smiley:

1 Like

Hey Dunloth, good to see you here! Welcome to the forum :blush: I look forward to fangirling with you! :grin: Naruto is life :facepunch: :100:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome, people! :smile_cat:

3 Likes

I’m late to the welcome party but glad to have you here, Dunloth~! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Hello everyone, I’m pretty late to this. I kept meaning to join and then I got sidetracked. And well… you know how that goes.

Anyhoo, I’m Magnus (I go by MagnusTesla on AO3, Twitter, tumblr, Pillowfort and Discord), I go by they/them pronouns as a NB human bean, and I’m 32. I’ve been into kakairu for a few years but I didn’t realise there was still an active community for it until I found AO3 in 2018 for kakairu fics.

Glad to join you all here!

4 Likes

Hi Magnus! :tada: No worries, I’m pretty sure everyone here gets sidetracked/slowed down by RL. Speaking for myself, I’m known to be a snail in all matters. :snail: Welcome to the forum!

1 Like

Welcome to the forum, Magnus! :grin: Doesn’t matter if you’re late, as long as you’re here :heart:

1 Like

Thanks for the welcome :heart:

Magnus! So glad you’re here :heart_eyes: