September Doodle Drabble Night #1

I had completely forgotten :sweat_smile: happened to log onto one of the discord servers and saw that @oneinist had posted a reminder, so I can get at least the last few!!

2 Likes

You can actually drabble with all of the prompts at your own time! These prompts are good for the entire month. You aren’t limited to tonight! I will post all of the prompts later once DDN is over :slight_smile:

1 Like

yes but! it’s so much more fun to do it along with everyone else :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Prompt 9: Doze

Any guesses on theme yet?

It is isn’t it?

1 Like

5 minute warning on this prompt!

meu tradutor tá me trollando, só pode…

esse não vai… kkkkkk
para mim, está literalmente (12) numero kkkkkk… tô perdida kkkkkkkkkkkk

Ah, if it’s late you can always sleep! The prompts will be up for you to work with later!

And the last prompt of the night!

Prompt 10: Drowsy

I will reveal the theme at the end of this last set!

@13Bella : OMG this is hilarious! :chrulaugh: :chrulaughtear:

Also this is definitely not what I did two mornings ago…nope it isn’t.

2 Likes

AND WE HAVE A WINNER!

Congrats to @Cyhyr who guessed the theme of tonight’s DDN! The theme will be revealed shortly!

1 Like

5 minute warning!

AND THAT"S A WRAP!

Thank you everyone for coming out and participating! Please know that if you missed some prompts, they are always available and will be posted shortly in the event post (the first post in this thread!)

The theme for tonight was Sleep. Congratulations once again to @Cyhyr for guessing it right!

Now exciting news; As we couldn’t host a DDN last month due to my work schedule, we will have 2 this month! YES TWO! The second DDN will be next week same time, so I look forward to seeing some of you there too!

2 Likes

TWO DDN!!! :partying_face: :partying_face: :partying_face:
I will try to make next week!!!

2 Likes

@Cyhyr awwww the slumber one was Soo cuteeeee Iruka and hikari sleeping together :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
And drowsy :sob: aww poor Iruka i hope he get better soon in the meantime his family is holding down the fort :muscle::heart:

@Banshee the dream prompt was so cute!!!:sparkles: And eternal omg so sweet :sob: eternal love!!!:two_hearts:

@kaoruhana the bed one omg Iruka you can’t say that Kakashi will catch feelings :laughing::sparkling_heart:
The rest one was so sweet Iruka is home :sob::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:
Also the slumber one …dragon Kakashi!!!:heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes::heart_eyes: I can’t get over that :heart::heart::heart::heart:

Everyone is soo talented and creative it’s amazing to see what y’all come up with in just a few minutes :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

@kaoruhana I love it!!! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: the anxiety of not knowing if he’s gonna wake up and the relief when he does all in 100 words it’s amazing and perfect and thank you :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart: :yellow_heart:

thank you so much for hosting :yellow_heart:

2 Likes

Adorei participar disso.
Na próxima, estarei aqui novamente. :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:

3 Likes

I’m so glad you all enjoyed it! And I am glad you all might return for next week! For now, I am nodding off, so bed time for me :slight_smile:

Thank you all for coming and sharing your writing and drawing! I love seeing all the amazing stuff y’all create!

3 Likes