OCTOBER DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT!

@oneinist what a delicious candy bouquet!

Kakashi and Iruka look so cozy by candlelight.

1 Like

I missed the five minute warning! Four minutes left!

@Cyhyr : OOH, I am so curious!

@mt_nikolle : Oh! Bad idea bad idea!

@oneinist : NO! :chrusob: :chrusob: :chrusob:

1 Like

AH! And we are at the last prompt of the evening! (And for once I have not fallen asleep during a DDN!)
Prompt 10 Costume!

1 Like

@Cyhyr I’m curious too…

1 Like

I never gave a five minute warning on Prompt 10! OOPS!

Anyway, that is a wrap for the DDN! As in, I have given out all the prompts and we have seen some wonderful creations!

The theme for this month was Halloween!!! @mt_nikolle : congrats once again for guessing the theme right: you get a drabble written by me posted for the prompt “leaves.” (Posted here actually).

Thank you again to all who participated: @Cyhyr @mt_nikolle @radseeds @oneinist @kakairu-shrine !!! I hope you guys enjoyed DDN!

4 Likes

@mt_nikolle : NOOOO! It mustn’t end! I have to know who he meets!

@Cyhyr : What oh what is that costume? I’m so curious!

@oneinist : Your art is so good today!

2 Likes

thank you so much for hosting :yellow_heart:
it was a great time, as always!! Can’t wait for November :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

You can’t guess who he meets?

I had to cut, cut, cut words for every drabble, but, this is Kakashi’s house.

1 Like

Thanks Kaoru for hosting!
:chruheartkiss:

I HAD A BLAST, hope everyone else did too!!

:lovebomb:

2 Likes

Thanks so much for hosting again tonight @kaoruhana! I had a great time.

Thanks for the drabble, too, I’m all teared up.

1 Like

Oh I know its Kakashi, but I need to know what he is exactly. A ghoul, a monster, a cursed human? the possibilities are endless!

Your welcome! It was gonna be all cute and fluffy and then I decided to make it dark. Sorry.

1 Like

:chrulaugh: Indeed. My imagination says those are canine ears on the top of his head.

:+1: All good. We must go where the muse takes us. It is beautifully written.

1 Like

Whew! I thought I was only going to get one or two prompts in, but I did 5! Again, slightly late, but I have contributed & had fun doing so, and that’s all that matters! :grin:

Can’t wait to see everyone else’s stuff now!

3 Likes

Yours is fantastic! A very nice combo of tension and a healthy dollop of humour at the end.

1 Like

Oh your story was sooo good! But was it really Kakashi who was chasing them?

1 Like

I like to think that nothing was actually chasing them at all, and they just assumed there was because they were so scared XD

1 Like