Meta Monday: Would either Kakashi or Iruka be able to compete in more than one Olympic Sport?

Another Monday, another Meta Discussion! This month, we’ll be dealing with Olympic Sports! Today’s Meta discussion will end our month long talk about all our Olympic Sports headcanons for KKIR!

We’ve already discussed what sports Kakashi and Iruka would play in the Winter and Summer Olympics, and who of the two might win the most medals. So now, comes the final question:

Would either Kakashi or Iruka be able to compete in more than one Olympic Sport?

I don’t see why they couldn’t. Wouldn’t it be amazing if Iruka was brilliant at snowboarding and aced surfing? Or if Kakashi managed to complete a cross-country ski race and a cross-country race? Hmm…to me the possibilities are endless, and I could definitely see both of them being able to do this.

But what about y’all? What do you think?

Given my picks for winter and summer sports for Kakashi, yes, he would double dip with Biathlon and Pentathlon.

Iruka, possibly not. I see him more traveling to the warmer (or colder) hemisphere to train year-round for his sport. So he might double dip at the same games, but not compete in both summer and winter.

1 Like