Meta Monday: Singing

Does Kakashi, or Iruka sing the most? Who has the better singing voice?

I think Kakashi sings more often than Iruka. He can carry a tune, but it’s nothing all that spectacular – he’s got more of a karaoke kind of voice, good but not mind-blowing. He trained his voice with all the humming he does, which generally occurs when he’s in a good mood… which is pretty much all the time since getting together with Iruka.

Iruka on the other hand, is a brilliant vocalist. He can hit a wide range of notes, and can project them very far – just listen to how loud his yelling is when he loses his temper!; but when it comes to singing around others, he’s a little shy… Sober, that is XD If you can get a few drinks into Iruka at a karaoke bar, you’re going to have amazing entertainment all night!

What do you think? Do you picture something else?

1 Like

ohmygoodness i love this. OKAY i love the idea of Kakashi just humming or singing quietly to himself around his and iruka’s flat or house. like, he’s making breakfast or dinner and just humming along and iruka just stands there in the doorway, listening and watching with a goofy grin on his face. ugh, my heart.

i love the idea of iruka being a brilliant vocalist! i imagine he sings in the shower let’s be real, the acoustics are amazing in there. kakashi providing back-up harmony is making me giggle, lmao.

1 Like

AHHHHH I can picture that scene perfectly, and I love it so much! It’s soft moments like this that makes Iruka fall for Kakashi even more, I think; and the quiet singing/ humming would definitely prompt him to hug Kakashi from behind when he’s done watching him :heart:

Oh yeah, Iruka would definitely sing in the shower! He and Kakashi probably do duets in the shower, too (I’m also giggling at Kakashi providing back-up harmony), though on nights that they don’t shower together, I can picture Iruka belting out a song, and hearing muffled singing from another room the whole time XD And sometimes Kakashi totally denies that he sang, even though it was blatantly obvious :joy:

1 Like

Yes, exactly!

Kakashi: I wasnt singing. That was Pakkun.
Pakkun: :expressionless:

1 Like

Creo que hay un video donde los seiyus de Kakashi e Iruka cantan, tendré que buscarlo. Fue hace tiempo. Quedé enamorada.

1 Like

Suena asombroso! :heart_eyes:

1 Like