Hey guys! We are excited to announce KakaIru Valentine’s Week 2023!
This is an open event run from Wednesday 8th February to Tuesday 14th February, dedicated to the love of our favourite ship!
We accept all kinds of content, including fics, art, music, moodboards, and any other creation you can think of, as long as it is KakaIru!
- Day 1 (8th Feb): Red String Of Fate/ Firsts
- Day 2 (9th Feb): Childhood Friends/ Meet The Family
- Day 3 (10th Feb): Weddings/ Kissing Booth
- Day 4 (11th Feb): Speed Dating/ Icha-Icha
- Day 5 (12th Feb): True Love/ Fake Relationship
- Day 6 (13th Feb): Pick Up Lines/ #RelationshipGoals
- Day 7 (14th Feb): Romance For Dummies/ Valentine’s Day
- All content must be created for this event – old/ recycled work will not be allowed.
- This is a KakaIru event, so all works must be endgame KakaIru.
- Triggering, sensitive & NSFW content must be tagged appropriately.
- You don’t have to create something for every day, but we most certainly encourage it; and you’re quite welcome to create multiple things for a single prompt!
- For each day, you can create for only one prompt, do both prompts, or even combine them!
- There are no minimum requirements for creations - all effort counts!
- Creations will be accepted in any language!
- We would prefer it if you posted on the correct day, but late entries will be accepted until 28th Feb!
Where to post:
- Add your work to here! Most work will be able to go in our Fanworks category, but please take a look at our posting guidelines to see if it will need to go to the Lemon Bar, instead.
- We have an AO3 collection you can post to; and we would like you to use the tag KakaIru Valentine’s Week 2023.
- Tag us on Tumblr with the prompt your work is for. Please consider using the tags kakairu valentine’s week 2023, and kakairu.rocks
- On Twitter, tag @kkirrocksevents and use #kakairuvalentinesweek2023
All tagged work will be shared by us, and a masterpost will be created at the end of the event!
If you have any questions about Valentine’s Week, please let us know!
We look forward to seeing your creations!