KakaIru Valentine's Week 2022 ONE WEEK AWAY!

Can you believe that KakaIru Valentine’s Week 2022 is only ONE WEEK AWAY?! We are so excited, and hope that you are, too!

Just a reminder that while the event will be run from 8th Feb - 14th Feb, our AO3 collection, and posting for the event won’t close until 28th Feb; so you still have plenty of time to get your works complete!

We know how hard it can be to keep quiet about your amazing creations, so we would love to hear about yours, if you have any sneak peeks you’d like to share :eyes:

If you’re not familiar with how the event works, or you want to be reminded of the rules & guidelines, you can read them here. And if you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out!

We can’t wait to see what you make!
:chruheartkiss: :joukashiheartkiss:

2 Likes

Y’all ITS TOO SOON!!!

2 Likes

IKR!! I’ve only had about 2 weeks or so to make creations since I’ve been so preoccupied with irl stuff & running the advent calendar event, and I am in panic mode.

But in saying that, I finished my 3rd fic yesterday, and am onto my 4th today; and I have so many ideas for more!

And idk if I’ll have time to finish it or not, but I may possibly have another creative surprise in store for the event, that’s not a fic or art :eyes:

2 Likes

:eyes::eyes::eyes: IM LOOKING