KakaIru Fest Nine Weeks of Summer!

We announced the KakaIru Fest’s summer round over on tumblr today!

We’ll be posting two prompts (one summer themed and one general prompt) every Sunday from June 28th to August 29th. Each work you create for the Fest will give you one chance at winning a prize!

If you are interested, you can find more info here.

I hope you will all participate! :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Ooh, count me in! It sounds fun! :grin:

1 Like

I really want to do this. I hope I get a chance :pray:

1 Like

The Fest has started! Check out the first two prompts here. We hope you’ll join us!

1 Like

Looks like a lot of fun! I hope I’ll contribute with some fic (that SciFi prompt is looking at me :eyes:)

2 Likes

the prompts are exciting! sports week - it’ll be amazing to see what kind of fic people write for that prompt hahahha

1 Like

The Sci-Fi is calling to me. Thinking bionic mods/clones - Iruka gravely injured beyond help so his consciousness is transferred into a bionic clone… Kakashi made the decision but Iruka is having a hard time dealing with what happened

2 Likes

I’m glad you all like the first prompts and I really hope you will create something for the fest! :smiley:

1 Like

Is there a time limit on thr weekly prompts? I’m not sure I’ll get my Sci-Fi one out this week, but probably next :heart:

You have until Aug 29th to post! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Ohhh I didn’t realise the weekly prompts could be posted until then. This is most excellent heh now I have time for sure!

Yeah, you have lots of time! :smiley: Part of the idea behind the challenge is that it gets progressively harder as it goes. Nine weeks to post prompts from Week 1, but only two weeks for Week 8.

2 Likes

aw man i was like shit… i can’t write it in time? and couldn’t get started but that sure is a relief to hear!!

2 Likes

Yeah, no need to stress about writing it in only a week. I hope you’re able to start soon! :slight_smile:

1 Like