It’s Week 6 of the KakaIru Advent Calendar battle; and this is an important battle, because it is the last one before the semi-finals!
Last week, the votes eliminated the bottom two tropes from the list, leaving 6 tropes still standing; and this week, another two will go, and will determine which ones make it to the semi-finals!
In no particular order, these are the people who still have a chance to make it through to the end and win the prize:
@llsilvertail - fake dating to fool the family
@Mandapandabug - Getting each others name for a gift exchange (panic)/secret Santa
@kage - Naruto caught Santa kissing Iruka
@oneinist - Not noticing the mistletoe at first
Avana_Of_Magic - Spending time with family (including Naruto)
@That1ValiantCougar - Trapped in a snowstorm/Cuddling for warmth
Good luck to these six people! We hope to see you on the other side!
Note: This week, you will only be able to nominate up to four of the six options!
We hope you’re enjoying the event so far!
Week 6: Monday, 8th Jan - Sunday, 14th Jan
- Fake dating to fool the family
- Getting each others name for a gift exchange (panic)/secret Santa
- Naruto caught Santa kissing Iruka
- Not noticing the mistletoe at first
- Spending time with family (including Naruto)
- Trapped in a snowstorm/Cuddling for warmth