Wo-ah, we’re halfway there, Wo-ah, 12 tropes are le-ft!
Thanks to everyone who voted last week! The battle is getting intense, with this week being the final one before we reach the single digits!
As usual, another three tropes will go at the end of the week, so check out the poll below to see which ones made it through, and vote on your favourites again!
We hope you’re enjoying the event so far!
- Unintentional snowball fight
- The ninken being used to deliver gifts
- Slipping on ice, and the other catches them
- One heavily dislikes the holidays, the other loves them
- One gets cold easily, the other is a heater
- One being included on holiday’s traditions from the other and their family (they’re from a different country and have a different culture)
- Kiss a “stranger” on New Year
- First holidays together
- Creating new (family) traditions
- Cozy evening by the fireplace
- Caught under a mistletoe
- Caught in the snow