Thanks to everyone who voted last week! We have eliminated the bottom three tropes, and are now down to 15!
This week, another three tropes will go, so check out the poll below to see which ones made it through, and vote on your favourites again!
We hope you’re enjoying the event so far!
- Caught in the snow
- Caught under a mistletoe
- Cozy evening by the fireplace
- Creating new (family) traditions
- First holidays together
- Kiss a “stranger” on New Year
- Matching christmas pjs/sweaters for the whole family (even ninken)
- Meeting the family
- One being included on holiday’s traditions from the other and their family (they’re from a different country and have a different culture)
- One gets cold easily, the other is a heater
- One heavily dislikes the holidays, the other loves them
- Person A is looking at the scenery and comments how beautiful it is while Person B agrees while looking at Person A just as the snow begins to fall.
- Slipping on ice, and the other catches them
- The ninken being used the deliver gifts
- Unintentional snowball fight