Thanks to everyone who voted last week! We have eliminated the bottom three tropes, and are now down to 18!
This week, another three tropes will go, so check out the poll below to see which ones made it through, and vote on your favourites again!
We hope you’re enjoying the event so far!
- Ice skating/ troubles in the ice
- First holidays together
- Cozy evening by the fireplace
- The ninken being used to deliver gifts
- Slipping on ice, and the other catches them
- One heavily dislikes the holidays, the other loves them
- Meeting the family
- Matching christmas pjs/sweaters for the whole family (even ninken)
- Creating new (family) traditions
- Warming up someone we love through a hug
- Kiss a “stranger” on New Year
- Caught under a mistletoe
- Unintentional snowball fight
- Snowed in somewhere while travelling
- Person A is looking at the scenery and comments how beautiful it is while Person B agrees while looking at Person A just as the snow begins to fall.
- One being included on holiday’s traditions from the other and their family (they’re from a different country and have a different culture)
- Caught in the snow
- One gets cold easily, the other is a heater