Thanks to all who voted last week! As mentioned before, the bottom four tropes were removed from the list since we had one extra, leaving us with 21 tropes; and this week, and the following weeks, we will only be eliminating the bottom three tropes!
Please check out the poll below to see which tropes made it to the next round, and vote on your favourites again!
Mod @kakairu-shrine has also written a drabble that you can read in the comments below or on ao3!
We hope you’re enjoying the event so far!
- Unintentional snowball fight
- One being included on holiday’s traditions from the other and their family (they’re from a different country and have a different culture)
- New Year’s Resolution
- Kiss a “stranger” on New Year
- Ice skating/ troubles in the ice
- Christmas proposal
- One heavily dislikes the holidays, the other loves them
- Matching christmas pjs/sweaters for the whole family (even ninken)
- Baking/decorating cookies
- Warm up someone we love through a hug
- Snowed in somewhere while travelling
- Slipping on ice, and the other catches them
- First holidays together
- One gets cold easily, the other is a heater
- Meeting the family
- Creating new (family) traditions
- Cozy evening by the fireplace
- Caught in the snow
- Caught under a mistletoe
- The ninken being used to deliver gifts
- Person A is looking at the scenery and comments how beautiful it is while Person B agrees while looking at Person A just as the snow begins to fall.