Fanfic: Love's Curse

I started this fic for a friend of mine in Umino Hours, HazelBeka :heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts: I have one more chapter to go! Hopefully I’ll have it done soon! :grin: :heart:

Love’s Curse (11402 words) by demonofabove
Chapters: 8/9
Fandom: Naruto
Rating: Not Rated
Warnings: No Archive Warnings Apply
Relationships: Hatake Kakashi/Umino Iruka
Characters: Umino Iruka, Hatake Kakashi
Additional Tags: seals master Iruka, Fuuinjutsu Master Umino Iruka, Supernatural Elements, Ghosts, Spirits, Mission Fic
Summary:

Kakashi & Iruka are sent on a mission to investigate a sealed tomb in Suna, prompted by claims of a ghost disturbing the area.

Suddenly, they become sealed in the tomb, too; and they need to figure out how to escape.

2 Likes

i know i commented in ao3 already, but man! the rate at which you write really impresses me! and this story is so interesting i’m sure hazelbeka would love it.

2 Likes

Please send me some of your writing mojo!

1 Like

@rikacain Aww, thank you! :heart: :two_hearts: idk how I do it, tbh - one minute I’m plotting, and the next I’ve done a couple of chapters. Who knows; maybe I’ve got a shadow clone helping me :wink:

And yeah, she loves it already :heart: She has already screamed at me in the server, and in comments on the fic; and I am very pleased to see how excited she is about it :heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

@MagnusTesla I would if I could! I have plenty to spare! :heart: :two_hearts: :revolving_hearts:

Update: I’ve finally completed the fic! :partying_face: Total word count is 17.6k words! :eyes: