Fanart: WIP.... HZD Iruka

@kakairu-shrine
@Narutav

Goddamn it… You inspired me, all I will say is it was a slow day in work :expressionless:

Sorry it’s kinda shoddy, I’ll hopefully get chance to clean it up.

5 Likes

:heart_eyes: OMG IT’S AMAZING! Even for just a sketch it’s so damn good, and I love the pose you went with (not an easy one to draw too–I’ve tried)! I love how you mixed HZD and Naruro-style clothing too, with those vest pockets on his chest.

:smiling_face_with_three_hearts: I based the outfit off of a few different variations of one of the clans concept art. (I think it was the Carja) it reminded me of the Shinobi uniform so I was like heck yeah. Glad you like it :grin:

1 Like

That looks great!! I really love it! :heart_eyes: Thank you sooo much for drawing HZD AU art! :heart:

1 Like

Umm… I apparently got super motivated. Also drawing on a phone is a bitch but I think it turned out pretty nice. I’ve never really experimented with tones and stuff before but the fantastic app I got makes it super easy :grin:. Gonna do a bit more investigation and maybe try and do a Kakashi too.

5 Likes

:open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: I think you did a wonderful job! :heart: You are my favourite today! :grin: Thank you sooo much for this!!

1 Like

lkdghshdglks You’re basically making my entire life right now with this beautiful artwork. That tone work especially is amazing :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I don’t know what’s HZD, but this is GEORGEOUS! Iruka looks really good! -

1 Like

:slight_smile::slight_smile::slight_smile: You’re very welcome. What can I say when I get inspired I get inspired. I’m happy it turned out so well, it’s been so long since I actually drew anything.

@annie HZD is Horizon Zero Dawn. They were talking about it over in the AU thread :grin:

2 Likes

Wow, superb! The one with the tones makes me feel like I should be able to click through to the rest of the doijinshi. :grin:

1 Like

Blushes Thanks. I thought I might have gone a bit overboard. And I wish I could draw a whole Doujin, my style is too scrappy one off pieces work fine but trying to draw something cohesive never seems to work.

(Doesn’t mean I’m not going to try at some point though lol)

1 Like