Fanart: Starry sky

Couldn’t decide which version to share, so here’s both XD

5 Likes

I like the second version juuuuuuuust a little better than the first - its such a sweet motive and the background…so romantic it warms my from the inside :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: - but the second, wider version is somehow nicer to look at. More of that romantic background g

We need more silhouette art!

2 Likes

Ahh thank you! :heart:

I really like the silhouette style (mainly because I love drawing skies XD), so I’d love to do more of it in the future. The silhouettes can be kinda difficult at times, but I’m sure with practice, it’ll only get easier from here :blush:

Absolutely! Its practise, practise and then a little more practise - at least thats what I gathered so far from my humble attempts at digital art.

May I ask for your setup? As in what programm you use?

1 Like

I use Corel Painter Essentials 5 on my laptop (and draw with a Wacom tablet)! I got it for xmas several years ago as my first digital art program; and I’m still learning new things on it (though I think I’ve figured most things out now!) XD

My mum recently bought herself a Corel program with more features for her business, though, and she’s always telling me I can use it, so I’m considering giving it a go, and maybe swapping if it has anything new that’ll be useful for me!

1 Like