DDN NOVEMBER 2021 (SFW Drabbles and Doodles)

Prompt 10.
“Where is it? Where is it?” Naruto shouted, unable to sit still and wait until Iruka laid out the blankets on the grass. The eight-year-old was too excited for the night of stargazing – he spent most of the week reading picture books about the Perseids.
When they finally sat down, he showed the boy just where exactly to look for the promised meteor shower.
Kakashi sat next to him and passed a glass of wine so that they both could relax and enjoy the view together with their son. It was a beautiful night.
“Daddy, papa, look! A Shooting Star!”

9 Likes

oh my gosh!!

1 Like

Prompt 10: Shooting

8 Likes

Prompt 10: Shooting

9 Likes

Yas!!! I also thought about doing a star trek au but you absolutely killed it!!!

2 Likes

@JKirin and @animetrashmuffin - thank you~~~

I felt with this theme I just had to go there!

:chruglint:

1 Like

pffffff I grinned so bad at this one XD Love your humor!

1 Like

Okay, I did my first two on my iPad so I had to wait to upload them but here’s prompt 1: Wish

10 Likes

Prompt 2: glitter

8 Likes

Decided to color two!!

Prompt 3: Nebula (color verision)

Prompt 8: Constellation (color version)

I’m still a bit taken by the fact that I managed to do 10 doodles. It still feels unreal. I’m lucky if I get this many sketches out in a month :chruupsidedown:

5 Likes

@animetrashmuffin : sorry this took a while to get to you, but here you go: the Drabble you receive for being the first person to guess the prompt right for November’s DDN.

The prompt given was Dishes

Iruka carefully took the carefully grilled saury off the stove, and cursing his burning fingers, placed the fish onto a nearby serving plate. Next, he ladled the piping hot miso soup into two serving bowls, being extra careful to avoid spilling a single drop.

After placing the bowls and fish on a tray, he frowned, looking at the rice and side dishes. They’d have to come to the table in round two it seemed.

Kakashi came home shortly after Iruka had finished preparations, and pausing at the sight of the food.

Iruka smiled in greeting, approaching him. “Happy Birthday, Kakashi.”

4 Likes