DDN April 2022 #1!

Five minute warning!

@InkRavens : Aw, Kakashi finally tells Iruka what he wants to tell him! And yes, Sakura for talking some sense into him.
@Cyhyr : I am falling in love with this little KakaIru family you’ve created!
@kakairu-shrine : Tenzo kicking (or talking) some sense into Kakashi! I love it!
@mt_nikolle : Oh no! Such an interesting twist to your story.

1 Like

AND Prompt 9: Blossom!

Help! I accidently posted my drabble in the wrong place, immediately deleted it, went to the right place, but now it won’t let me post it!

What’s happening when you try to post it?

Hmm…maybe try waiting a minute and doing it again? Sometimes, it takes a minute for the forum to register certain things?

If it’s suggestive where would it go??? Nothing naked tho…

Suggestive would be in the lemon bar NSFW topic.

It says the content is to close to something I recently posted.

Waiting and posting something else seems to have done the trick. It worked this time.

2 Likes

I haven’t come across that issue before. Maybe it thought you were trying to spam the forum with repeated posts?? :chruhmm: I’m glad the issue sorted itself out :chruheartkiss:

CONGRATS @13Bella for guessing the theme right for this Month’s DDN!!!

Theme will be revealed at the end of the DDN!

1 Like

FIve minute (four minutes now) warning on prompt 9!

As Kaoru said, the Lemon Bar area would be best for that. If you can’t find/ access it, that would be because you’re not part of the group. If you’re 18+, and want access, you can put in a request here, and I’ll let you in!

1 Like

@InkRavens : Oh, that’s such a nice story: “hey remember that time when…?”
@Cyhyr : Why am I melting in cuteness? I greedily want more of that lovely family you’ve created!
@mt_nikolle : I like the way you wrote this latest one! I’m so curious to see how you wrap up the story.
@13Bella : I love that drawing!

2 Likes

Oh yes, sorry! I forgot you just joined tonight! Yes, Lemon Bar would be the proper place for that. You can find the link to the NSFW Doodles and Drabbles here.

If you can’t access it, do let @kakairu-shrine know so permissions can be fixed :slight_smile:

1 Like

AND LAST PROMPT!

I’m posting it a minute late so y’all have fifteen minutes from now:
Hanami

I actually have a series for this Verse on AO3 called “Lights”. But it’s a lot darker, with heavy depression themes, very read-at-your-own-risk kind of heavy

Hmm…gonna have to maybe take a look at it one day.

@Cyhyr : I hope that wasn’t a sad reason behind Iruka not being there!
@InkRavens : Aw, that was such a nice end to the story :slight_smile:
@mt_nikolle : SUSPENSE! Are you going to continue this in the second April DDN?

:sweat_smile: :sweat_smile: :sweat_smile:
in my fics, if it sounds like it could be a bad thing, you should always assume that it is exactly as bad as you think it could be