DDN April 2022 #1!

ah thank you!!

@InkRavens : I love the path the story is taking. When will Iruka realize Kakashi is not concussed I wonder?

@Cyhyr : I loved it! Just right amount of fluff for me! And the silver crayon thing: :chrulaughtear:

Five minute warning on Prompt 3!

And prompt 4: April!

Is it ok to post if i didn’t manage to color??

2 Likes

Five minute warning of Prompt 4!

@Cyhyr Hikari is so cute. I only had her for 100 words but I would die for her.

@kaoruhana Kakashi eating Iruka’s poorly made dango :orange_heart:

@kakairu-shrine :joy:

@mt_nikolle I love the kanji writing being useful in shinobi arts, but like, me too kid. Me too.

2 Likes

Of course! It’s a DDN night after all! Doodles are allowed!

And welcome! I’m so glad you could join us!!!

1 Like

That’s wicked cute

1 Like

@InkRavens : I love where you’re taking this!
@Cyhyr : I’m in love with your drabbles! You write the scenes so well!
@13Bella : YOU DOODLED THAT? In 15 minutes??? Amazing!!! Which prompt did you use for inspiration.
@kakairu-shrine : you’re joining us for a bit too! That’s so cool! I love rascal Iruka pranking Kakashi like that!

2 Likes

Pink: strawberry drink❤️

1 Like

And prompt 5: School

After this we’ll take a 15 minute break!

Any guesses on the theme yet? DM me if you think you know it!

@InkRavens : Kakashi should really learn to stop putting his foot in his mouth around Iruka huh?

@Cyhyr : I liked it. I’m so excited to see how all of y’all are using the prompts in different ways!

@kakairu-shrine : Kakashi should just tell Iruka how he feels instead of using underhanded tactics like that!

@mt_nikolle : I liked where you were taking this, but NOW, I am hooked! I’m so curious to read what happens next!

1 Like

@mt_nikolle : I didn’t realize you were making a story of the prompts! I’m so excited to read now!

I didn’t either. It made itself known as I was writing!

2 Likes

AND 5 minute warning on prompt 5!

Reminder: 15 minute break after this one!

@kaoruhana the single white rose :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: so sweet

Thank you! I couldn’t help it: it just screamed at me that Kakashi would do something like that.

OKAY!

Fifteen minute break to get food/water/use the bathroom. We will meet back up soon for the next five prompts!

I’m so excited this time because there’s so much for me to properly read and look over later!

2 Likes