Creator Spotlight: AkoAKo

We are excited to introduce our next shining star for the Creator Spotlight… @could_be_anybody!

This is a member’s only activity where we reach out to one of the talented people in our community each month to find out all about them and their kakairu creations, and then show them off to the world!

We hope you enjoy learning about AkoAko & her creations as much as we did. Please give her some love :chruheartkiss: :lovebomb: :joukashiheartkiss:

Pronouns: She/Her

Type of Creator: Writer

Where to find her:

1. Banshee27 | Archive of Our Own
  2. could-be-anybody.tumblr.com

1. How long have you been creating KakaIru fanworks?

Hmm. I started writing KakaIru around, 2021. So that makes it 2 years now

2. What are you working on right now?

Lol, I have so many on my WIP docs. Maybe a handful? Though, Currently I am trying to finish ‘IRUKA’ that I started writing last year.

3. What is your favourite trope to create for?

I am not quite sure, but recently I’ve been reading lots of Omegaverse mangas and reincarnations. So currently I kinda want to write a fic around those. But I can’t promise. Oh, but when I started writing KakaIru, I was very much into genderbend stories. That’s why I have lots of Kakashi-Iruka fics with Iruka as the opposite gender, or the other way around. But mostly with Iruka as a woman.

4. Which of your creations is your favourite, and why?

That’s a very hard question. Hahah. I get embarrassed by most of my fics. But I do have one. I wrote a fic called ‘Rumor’. Where a female Kakashi is trying to court a dense Iruka. I just thought it would be fun to write Kakashi as a girl, but with Iruka being too soft, kind and a gentleman. Kakashi had to take matters into her own hands. And I like how it ended. It’s also funny how Iruka was trying to stop the rumors circulating about him and Kakashi, and ended up with…welp. No spoilers. hehehe

5. Do you have any WIPs you’re excited about?

Oh, definitely. I do have. IRUKA. I know I already mentioned how there’s no Good ending. But I am still excited to finish writing the last chapter, to which I can’t promise when I will post. Had a busy month, and recently I’ve been into this online game that I used to play back in 2007.

6. Do you have any original characters? If so, tell us about them!

Honestly, I am not much for OCs. unless, they are very likable. But I prefer creating one just for the flow of the story? Like the one I created….not sure which one either. I created a few random OC’s. hahahah

7. What was your hardest piece to create, and why?

The hardest piece would be this one, ‘Wrong decisions begets…’ I wrote this fic for a gift during the ‘Springtime of Romance: Youthful Passion’. I honestly had a hard time on how I should end the story, thus why there are two endings. Hahaha. Also it might have been the first for me to write a fic with a different plot. I usually go with soft, romance, genderbend. You know the good kind, cuz they are easier to write.

8. Do you have any favorite scenes from something you’ve created?

Favorite scene. hmmmm. I do have some but the top on the list was on the fic ‘Pure’ where toddler Kakashi observes Baby Iruka, and is still a papa’s boy. Also Sakumo is there.

9. Where does your inspiration come from?

I am not sure… But maybe when I’m bored or when I am in the middle of something. mmm…But every time I watch Naruto, I always get inspired by some episodes, and decide to write one with a twist. Or when I read something amusing about KakaIru, and would plot something involving what I learned about the characters. Sometimes fan art gives me ideas too. In other words, it just sprung out at random times and I do enjoy writing. Writing, in a way, is a stress reliever for me too, and it’s enjoyable to play out my thoughts in writing.

10. Which of your creations is the most meaningful to you, and why?

I think it’s the very first fic that I wrote with KakaIru. ‘Iruka’s Hair tie’. It has a bit of memory from the past. A bittersweet one. Lol. But when an artist that I am subscribed to liked that fic. It made it more meaningful for me, and kinda boosted my happiness with writing. She also did another art based on another one of my fic, so I was even more happy.

1 Like