MAY 2023 DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT

HELLO EVERYONE! It’s me Mod Kaoruhana here to announce May DDN!

First, apologies for not hosting last month and being late with this announcement. Life and Covid Round 2 got in the way, and I am finally on the mend! So, I am back, and here to help out the other two amazing mods @kakairu-shrine and @oneinist who have been amazing in my absence.

This month we are hosting the DDN on Friday, MAY 26 2023, from 8 pm to 11 pm (United States Eastern)!!!

If you’re not sure what that time and date translates to in your time zone, you can use this **time zone converter **to check! You can use New York to check the time as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts, and have a go at those!

We hope you can join us!

Hello everyone welcome back to another DDN!!! I’m excited to be hosting again!

Just a reminder for those of you who are new:
You can post your SFW Doodles and Drabbles here
You can post your NSFW/DARK Doodles and Drabbles here
And if you have any ideas on the theme, please message me either using the chat feature or messaging me privately so that we can keep the theme a surprise for those who don’t know!

And remember: the first one to guess the theme right gets a drabble of their choice written by me on the theme of their choice!

1 Like

And without further ado, let’s get started with Prompt 1 Age

1 Like

5 Minute warning on prompt 1

1 Like

@Banshee : This was so beautiful!!! I loved reading that drabble!!!
@Bigamma : Such a creative use of the prompt! I love it!
@My_private_tsukuyomi : No, its not too old! ANd I’m sure Iruka wouldn’t mind. :wink:
@kakairu-shrine : Aw so sweet!!! I love it! Of course hair color won’t matter to Kakashi or age! He’s just happy to have Iruka by his side :slight_smile:

1 Like

And Prompt 2 Streamers

1 Like

Isso me deu tantas opções que vou esperar um pouco…

5 minute warning!

Ahh I’m late but I’m here!

1 Like

Yay welcome!!!

And now we are on Prompt 3: New

@Banshee: Such a beautiful drabble! Of course Iruka wouldn’t be surprised lol!
@My_private_tsukuyomi : Aw poor Iruka! I hope he gets a break soon!!!

1 Like

5 minute warning!

Next prompt: celebrate

@Banshee : So beautiful!!! And sweet!

1 Like

5 minute warning!

AND WE HAVE A WINNER ON THE THEME!!! CONGRATS @Banshee FOR GUESSING CORRECT!

1 Like

@My_private_tsukuyomi : Iruka is going to regret this huh?
@Banshee : I love it! So sweet and perfect!

2 Likes

As Naruto would say: Believe it!

1 Like

AND PROMPT 5: THE LAST one before break: balloons

1 Like