MAY DDN SFW DOODLES AND DRABBLES

Please post your SFW doodles & drabbles for the January 2023’s DDN here!

1 Like

Para muitos, idade era um número e quando se levava uma vida perigosa como a de shinobi, o número tendia a ser menor que a maioria, por isso muitos casavam e formavam família cedo.

Aquele não era o caso de Kakashi e nem queria que fosse. Isso era o que pensava há anos atrás. Mas agora, vendo seu companheiro completar mais um ano de vida junto ao seu filho, ansiava por ter mais anos ao lado deles. Ousava pedir que tanto ele quanto Iruka pudessem chegar a uma idade onde conheceriam seus netos.

Idade não era mais só um número.

2 Likes

Kakashi was concerned. In the months he’d been spending time with Iruka-sensei, he couldn’t help but notice he never cooked. He lived on ramen, instant ramen, convenience store food, coffee, and sake.

If Iruka-sensei liked sake and the pickled plums that came in plastic-wrapped onigiri, perhaps he’d also like other pickles.

Kakashi researched how to start a rice bran pickling pot. Before leaving for his next mission, he carefully chopped onions and daikon, nestling them down into the rice bran to age quietly in the dark.

Maybe when they were ready, Kakashi would finally be able to tell him. Maybe.

3 Likes

Iruka deveria ter percebido, ter notado os sinais, não era como se tentassem ser discretos e esconder o que estavam fazendo.

Primeiro foi Naruto e o Time 7 passando por si com algumas caixas, agindo como se ainda tivessem 12 anos.

Segundo, foi Konohamaru, Moegi e Udon com alguns balões.

E terceiro, jounnins e ex-Anbu não deveriam ser silenciosos? Então, porque Tenzou, Kakashi e Genma pareciam tão agitados quanto Gai?

Se ele fingiu surpresa ao chegar no balcão e encontrá-lo todo decorado com bandeirinhas coloridas com “Feliz Aniversário” escrita e balões, ninguém falou nada. Nem comentaram sobre os olhos úmidos.

2 Likes

Prompt 1: Age

How old was too old for a first kiss, Kakashi mused as he picked through the trees on his way home from yet another grueling mission. He thought of a certain smile, curling lips against tan skin, and wondered what it would be like to reach out and touch. But fear held him back. He was too old for such things, right? How could he admit that he was almost thirty and had never, not once, been kissed? It had never been an issue before, but now he wanted to change that status. Would Iruka even be interested?

3 Likes

Prompt 3: New

Iruka opened his eyes as sunlight streamed in through his windows and smiled. It was a brand new day, but so much more than that was new on this perfect morning. He turned his head to regard the shaggy mane of silver hair on the pillow beside him and smiled fondly. Last night had been one of the most amazing of his entire life, so full of finally uttered mutual affection, so full of promise for the future. Yes, this new day was special. It marked the beginning of a new, fuller life with his precious person by his side.

2 Likes

Prompt 2: Streamers

“Really, Konohamaru?” Iruka asked, trying to keep himself from blowing up. “Streamers?”

The young Sarutobi had the good sense to look apologetic. “But sensei, when you celebrate a special day, you have to do it with flair! Big brother Naruto always said that—”

Iruka raised a hand to stop the kid mid-sentence. “Naruto is not the best role model in this particular case. Now, I’m going to lunch and when I return this classroom better be completely streamer free!”

“Yes, sensei,” Konohamaru replied sheepishly.

Iruka strode out of the room and nearly collided with his husband. “That better be ramen in that bag if you know what’s good for you,” he told Kakashi.

“Only the best for you my love,” he replied before whisking the teacher away from the chaos of teaching for just a little while.

3 Likes

NEW

Iruka não gostava de ganhar presentes, ou qualquer coisa nova, ninguém entendia o motivo, mas respeitavam.

Mas, havia alguém que queria mudar aquilo, não totalmente, pois tecnicamente o que Kakashi tinha, não era algo novo. Esperava que Iruka concordasse com ele, ou acabaria dormindo no sofá.

O Umino chegou em casa após um dia cansativo na Academia e viu o embrulho em cima da mesa e Kakashi sentado na cadeira.

“Não é novo, eu garanto”.

Realmente não era, era apenas sua antiga pelúcia de golfinho que ganhou dos pais no seu último aniversário ao lado deles.

Era um novo, velho.

3 Likes

Celebrate

“But Ruka…” Kakashi pouted, giving his best puppy dog impression.

“I said no,” Iruka replied, trying to keep from caving. Damn him and his adorable face.

“But you’re the most special person to me,” the jonin wheedled. “Why can’t I celebrate the day you came into this world?”

“No parties. I mean it. I get enough of this from Naruto. I don’t need it from you too.”

“You know I love it when you break out your teacher voice,” Kakashi purred.

“Honestly!” Iruka threw up his hands. “I know you won’t listen, so why do I bother protesting? Just promise me. No surprises.”

Kakashi grinned victoriously. “Done.”

3 Likes

Tudo o que Iruka planeja para seu aniversário era uma comemoração ao lado de Kakashi, Kaido e Houki. Mas o que não sabe é que os pequenos, com a ajuda de Sakumo e Tsunade tem outros planos.

Kaido, Houki, Sakumo e até mesmo Kakashi parecem saber o motivo, mas agem como se não soubessem de nada e sempre fugindo dos questionamentos de Iruka.

Tudo faz sentido quando passam pela porta aqueles que foram os pais quando os seus se foram e que não os via há quase cinco anos, Hashirama e Madara.

Agora, a comemoração do seu aniversário estava completo.

3 Likes

Balloons

“How many more of these balloons do we have to blow up, Kakashi-sensei?” Naruto whined.

“One for every year of Iruka’s life,” Kakashi explained for the twentieth time.

“But that’s so many! He’s so old now!” the blond exclaimed.

“I’m what?” came a hard voice.

Naruto paled. “He’s standing right behind me, isn’t he?” he whispered.

“Yep,” Kakashi replied with an eye smile. “Good luck, kid!” he called, flickering away out of the line of fire.

Slowly turning, Naruto smiled. “Would it make things better if I said I love you?”

Iruka’s eyebrow twitched. Yeah, this was going to hurt.

3 Likes

Iruka had to admit he did not see that one coming. Maybe he should have – after all, he had been a prankster extraordinaire in his earlier life – but he must have dropped out of contact with trends in pranking.

So when he opened his classroom supply closet to find Kakashi hanging upside down from the ceiling, surrounded by balloons that floated and poured out into the main room with wild abandon, all Iruka could do was say “Huh” and start to close the door again.

“Don’t you like my present, sensei?”

“I’d like it more if you cleaned it up!”

4 Likes

Desde o ataque da Kyuubi, quando era uma criança, Iruka havia criado uma aversão a aniversários e tudo o que envolvia o evento. Ou seja, nada de bolos, bandeirinhas e principalmente balões, tudo lembrava seus pais e era doloroso.
Com a chegada de Naruto e Kakashi em sua vida, lentamente sua aversão foi sendo superada. Ainda não havia festa, mas tinham um bolo todos os anos, simples, pequeno, apenas para os três.
Naquele ano, Kakashi queria dar mais um passo para tornar a comemoração do aniversário do namorado ainda melhor.
Os balões coloridos foram bem recebidos, apesar de algumas lágrimas.

2 Likes

Cake

“We have to get a cake,” Kakashi explained.

“You don’t even like sweets,” Iruka countered.

“Not the point. It’s your special day, not mine.”

“Just a cupcake would be fine,” Iruka tried.

“The guests won’t be satisfied with just a simple cupcake. We need something big.”

“How big? Kakashi, how many people did you invite?” Iruka asked, afraid of the answer.

Kakashi mumbled something under his breath.

“I’m sorry, what?” Iruka asked. “Speak clearly, Kakashi.”

“I might have gotten a little carried away. It’s just that I love you so much!”

“Save it. How many?”

“Half of Konoha and the Kazekage,” Kakashi replied in a small voice. Iruka nearly fainted.

3 Likes

Kakashi era um bom cozinheiro? Sim e até se gabava disso em diversas ocasiões, então, não deveria ser tão difícil fazer um bolo. Era apenas seguir uma receita, como fez diversas vezes com outros pratos.

Será que o fato de simplesmente não gostar de nada doce era o que impedia de acertar um simples bolo para o aniversário do marido? Kaido e Houki acreditavam que sim e já tinham sugerido comprar um bolo pronto.

Antes que pudesse arrumar a bagunça em sua cozinha, a porta foi aberta e Iruka passou por ela.

“O que é isso?”

“Bolo?”

“Feliz aniversário, papa!”

2 Likes

Party

“I hear your birthday is going to be the party of the century!” Genma quipped at the mission desk, senbon hanging from his mouth as usual.

Iruka groaned. “So it would seem,” he replied through clenched teeth. “Now if you’ll excuse me, some people still have jobs to do.”

The mission desk was busy but running smoothly that day. A day without jonin hissy-fits was always a good day in Iruka’s opinion.

Speaking of jonin…

Kakashi waltzed into the room towards the end of his shift, report in hand. Oh this was going to be good, Iruka mused.

Iruka read the offered scroll. Of course, it wasn’t just a regular report. No. This one was a poem. Iruka could feel the headache.

On the day before your birth, I’d be remiss

If I did not celebrate

By requesting a kiss

Kakashi leaned forward, and Iruka could tell he was grinning behind that mask.

“So how about it, sensei?”

“Not a chance. Now fill out this report properly and leave the poetry to Gai. That was terrible.”

4 Likes

Iruka teve uma festa na Academia organizada pelos seus alunos e pelos professores.

O balcão de missão também não ficou de fora, Kotetsu e Izumo deram seu jeito de fazê-la durante o turno e até mesmo Tsunade apareceu para parabenizá-lo. .

No final do expediente, foi arrastado por Naruto até o Ichiraku para uma festa dos dois, regada a muito ramén.

Iruka estava feliz, ou era o que todos pensavam ao ver seus sorrisos. Quando fechou a porta de casa atrás de si, permitiu-se desabar.

“Ainda tem espaço para mais uma festa?”, Kakashi perguntou segurando um cupcake com uma vela.

“Sim”.

3 Likes

Candles

Iruka trudged home after his shift and opened the door. He took off his sandals and rubbed his tired eyes. A flicker caught his attention, and he looked up, confused. The living room was bathed in the light of a dozen candles, creating an ethereal glow around his home. And in the midst of everything stood Kakashi, arms outstretched.
“Welcome home, my love,” he said. “I know it’s been a trying day, but I’ve cooked you dinner and I have a bath waiting. Let me take care of you tonight.”
Iruka felt the tears stinging the edges of his eyes. Sure the man was insufferable at times, but he always knew when Iruka needed a little tenderness. He folded himself in the waiting arms and relaxed. Everything would be okay.

3 Likes

It was a ritual, of sorts. On nights Kakashi was away on a mission, Iruka would get everything ready for the next day, prepare for bed, and turn out the lights.

Then he would pad over to the window that had the view of the city wall. He would take out a candle from a special box, close his eyes, then light it.

He liked the symbolism. It was only one small candle flame, not enough to be seen from very far away. But it was there, flickering against the darkness because it could not do otherwise, summoning Kakashi home.

4 Likes

Ele não queria se sentir velho, não tanto as pessoas queriam fazê-lo acreditar que era, mas aquilo estava beirando ao ridículo.

“Para que tantas velas em um bolo tão pequeno?”, perguntou Iruka não querendo realmente uma resposta.

“Papai falou que era uma para cada ano”, respondeu Houki tentando encaixar mais uma no amontoado.

“Onde ele está agora”, não sabia se ficava irritado com Kakashi ou se beijava o filho pela determinação.

“Não sei, papa. Buscar mais?”, a ingenuidade de Houki o fez rir.

“Farei pior no seu aniversário”, ameaçou Iruka baixinho, sabendo que seria ouvido.

“Faz um pedido”, pediu Kakashi.

2 Likes