DDN AUGUST 2023!

Hey there! We’re excited to announce that our next DDN will be hosted on Friday, August 18, 2023, from 8pm to 11pm US EST!

If you’re not sure what that time and date translates to in your time zone, you can use this time zone converter to check! You can use New York to check the time, as it is in the right time zone.

We will have another theme for you to guess, which we have already chosen; but if there’s a particular one you’d like us to do in the future, please message one of us mods so we can add it to our list of DDN themes!

If you’re interested in the event, please let us know whether you’re going or not by responding to the event notice or commenting below!

And, if you want to refresh your memory of what a DDN is, and what the rules are, please read this post; or if you want something to do while you’re waiting, you can take a look at the last set of prompts, and have a go at those!

We hope you can join us!

4 Likes

Hello all! Unfortunately, due to scheduling difficulties, I cannot host DDN on Friday as planned. However, I can host it on Sunday this week or Sunday of next week instead from 5-8 pm. Can you all give me an idea of which day works for you all?

2 Likes

This Sunday doesn’t work well for me so I would prefer the 27th.

Either Sundays are fine but I’ll still be at work during that time. If you are able to host it the same time at 8pm-11pm EST is fine tho.

Is the Doodle Drabble Night on for tomorrow? And if so what time?

Hello sorry. Due to some family things, I won’t be able to host DDN this month. I’m sorry for the late notice.

Aw too bad, but thanks for posting here. Now I can give my friend a lift somewhere, which I think he will appreciate!