APRIL DDN (#2)!

Hello all! We’re going to have our next DDN at the forum on April 29th from 8:00 p.m. to 11 p.m. USEST.

Come join us for a night of fun and creativity!

Details to follow!

THEME FOR APRIL DDN #2: Rain
Prompts: Pours, boots, umbrella, season, shower, gray, drizzle, water, puddle, storm

2 Likes

So excited for this!!!

Dang, I won’t be able to join :chrusob: but if I can I will hop in and cheer everyone on :sparkles:

2 Likes

Question:
Assuming that I pick up the story I was writing last DDN with tonight’s prompts, but I’ve written a little more in the meantime, where should the new parts be posted for anyone who wants to follow along?

So sad for you, Oneinist!

Hello! Because they are drabbles for DDN 2, perhaps putting them in the thread for tgis time is best. But maybe you can link others to the story?

Almost time! 12 minutes to go!!!

Hello, joining this for the first time. Post here for each drabble?

There is a SFW Doodles and Drabbles thread here!

1 Like

And we’re off with the first prompt: pours

As a reminder, you have 15 minutes! GO!

1 Like

Agh! Phone appointment ran late!

1 Like

It’s more the three that aren’t actually DDN that I wrote during April. Where do they go?

If they were drabbles that aren’t based on the DDN prompts please feel free to share them here!

Also hello! Sorry I wasn’t able to properly welcome you before! I’m really excited to see you here at the forum participating! Please ping me if you have any questions :slight_smile:

And five minute warning on Prompt # 1: pours

Ok, thanks.

Will probably join in the next prompt, 'cause I’m going to start supper going.

1 Like

Thanks! Excited to be here for this! I can be clumsy navigating sites for the first time (nosed around here a while ago but not much since) so if I post in the wrong place/way etc let me know!

Of course!

That’s what I was rushing to do before DDN started! I just sat down to eat now :slight_smile:

With you all going daylight savings time this month, my start time has moved up an hour—and I didn’t realize ahead of time!