SEPTEMBER Doodle and Drabble Night # 2

Prompt 9: new

@Cyhyr : oh no! I hope it’s nothing bad!
@Banshee : Your writing is amazing! Seriously! I love how you write Iruka and Kakashi’s relationship, and I wish I knew Portuguese so I wouldn’t lose the meaning of your words in translation!
@mt_nikolle : interesting take on the prompt! And poor Naruto: clueless as ever lol! :joukashilaugh:

3 Likes

Five minute warning on this prompt!

E eu mais inglês para não perder o prompt e acabar confundido/trocando a palavra pela tradução. Um dia chego lá… Enquanto isso, me divirito assim.

1 Like

I’m glad you are having fun!

@Cyhyr : I LOVE THIS!!! :chruuwu: :joukashiheartkiss:

PROMPT 10: LAST PROMPT: ORBIT

@Cyhyr : I literally cannot think of a better ending for this lovely set of drabbles you have shared with us!

1 Like

AH! @Banshee : Soulmate AU! YES! And for the Orbit Prompt: That was such a good drabble! I love your characterizaton of Kakashi there!

I missed the five minute warning here! But you have one minute left!

Ahhh, fico até sem palavras.
obrigada pelos elogios, me incentiva a continuar sempre…

1 Like

AND THAT IS IT!

THANK YOU to everyone who came out tonight to write some amazing stuff! I think in total we have around 40+ drabbles to read and enjoy!

I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did! You all are so talented, and I am always happy and excited to see the things y’all come up with!

As for theme: this week’s theme was Moon

Once again, thanks again for participating and good night!

3 Likes

It was so fun, as always :yellow_heart:

@kaoruhana thank you so much for hosting!!

Gnight everyone!!

1 Like

Good night! I am climbing into bed as we speak lol. I nearly fell asleep on y’all on Prompt 9!

Ah! It took too long to write the last one. Thanks for hosting tonight. Sleep well!

1 Like

You can always post later! You have until October 28 to post it!

DDN prompts “expire” at the time the next DDN starts.

Got all this set posted. It just took me a lot longer than the 15 minutes to finish! I figured you might already be offline.