MAY 2023 DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT

5 minute warning

@My_private_tsukuyomi : Poor Naruto! He better start apologizing!
@Bigamma : I love it! Kakashi the rascal and Iruka the poor one suffering from this.
@Banshee : So cute!!!

2 Likes

AND FIFTEEN MINUTE BREAK! WE’LL START AGAIN IN 15 MINS!

AND WE ARE BACK!!!

Here is Prompt 6: cake

5 minute warning!

@My_private_tsukuyomi : Half of Konoha and the Kazekage??? That’s hilarious! And I feel bad for poor Iruka!
@Banshee : Oh how sweet!!!
@Bigamma : Kakashi is just too funny. When do you think he’ll realize Iruka is onto him?

2 Likes

AND PROMPT 7: party

@Bigamma : So sad :frowning: :joukashitear:
Very unique use of the prompt!
@My_private_tsukuyomi : I love it! Its hilarious! It’s so Kakashi when he’s being obnoxious! I hope he eventually gets that kiss lol!
@Banshee : Aw so sweet!!!

2 Likes

5 minute warning!

Hey guys! Not sure if I’m awake enough to join in, but I’ll try! If not, I’m definitely looking forward to indulging in all your creations & awarding badges at the end of the event!

3 Likes

ANd prompt 8: candles

@My_private_tsukuyomi : Aw so sweet and nice!
@Bigamma : AW that is the sweetest thing! I love that ritual!
@Banshee : That was sooooo sweeet!!!

2 Likes

5 minute warning!

Prompt 9: Gifts

1 Like

5 Minute warning!

And here it is: the last prompt of the night: Older

1 Like

@Banshee : If he didn’t return, I would cry. So glad he did!
@Bigamma : Your take on the prompts tonight has been amazing! I love love love your interpretations of them!
@My_private_tsukuyomi : Gah, so cute! Iruka- you deserve to be spoiled!

1 Like

@Bigamma : Aw Iruka! You’ll get your happy ending! I promise!
@My_private_tsukuyomi : Aw so cute! Kakashi: was there ever going to be any other answer?
@Banshee : Haha , Kakashi will get him to accept that too…soon.

2 Likes

5 minute warning!

AND THAT IS IT! DDN IS OVER!

Thank you to everyone who came out! I hope you all had fun! Congrats again to @Banshee for guessing the theme right first! It was…in honor of one Umino Iruka’s Birthday…BIRTHDAY!

I want to thank you all for participating and for giving me so much to read and enjoy! I had a blast hosting as always, and I apologize again for not being able to host in April! I can’t wait to host another in June though!

You know what I enjoyed the most? The fact that all 3 of you: @Banshee @My_private_tsukuyomi @Bigamma all headcanoned that Iruka was not big on celebrations! Talk about shared headcanons! I loved it!

4 Likes