JULY DOODLE DRABBLE NIGHT!

@13Bella Shells and seaweed :laughing: :chrulaugh: :joukashilaugh: :laughing:

Kakashi must have lost a bet…

Umbrella: He is not handling Iruka’s sunshine very well, is he? Will Crab Gai pinch his toes?

1 Like

@mt_nikolle : You’re literally putting Kakashi and Iruka through the ringer.

And last prompt: Waves

Wow @13Bella : :joukashinosebleed:

@13Bella Kakashi’s evening is looking up!

1 Like

Five minute warning on the last prompt!

Not in your drabbles. But at least in the art! I’m not crying over here, I just have some dust in my eye.

1 Like

I know. Bella’s making everything better. :people_hugging:

1 Like

And that’s a wrap! Thank you both for a great DDN NIGHT!

I had a great time with y’all!!!

1 Like

WOW! @13Bella : :joukashinosebleed: :joukashinosebleed: :joukashinosebleed: :joukashinosebleed:

1 Like

Thank youuuuuu :heart::heart::heart: it was so much fun​:sparkles:

1 Like

I am glad you enjoyed it! And that I didn’t fall asleep during it lol

2 Likes

Thanks for hosting! I had a great time! (Despite causing so much pain to our favourite nin)

1 Like

@13Bella Wow! Beautiful boy!

1 Like

@mt_nikolle oh nooo irukaaa :sob: he’s forgetting things and his emotion are out of wack and Kakashi is trying so hard to he the rock he needs and taking care of him :heart: :sob: he needs a rest anko is heaven sent angel helping them both

1 Like

Truthfully… :smiling_imp: sureeee his * feet * if he’s lucky …don’t sit like that on the beach always be vigilant :laughing: crabs like dark spaces

Haikyuuuuuuuuu on my mindd :laughing: beach volleyball is a excellent game for a beach day

Anko is tagging in after the medics put her to sleep for a while. But she’s not doing too hot either. (I’m a firm believer in Iruka & Anko as soul/foster sibs/bffs.)

2 Likes

Ooooohhhh, ouch…

Excellent taste!!!

1 Like