January 2023 Doodle and Drabble Night!

5 minute warning

@mt_nikolle : OMG; I’m howling in laughter at that drabble!
@Banshee : Okay, you and Nikolle have me convinced. I’m all aboard the “give a spray bottle to Iruka train.”
@oneinist : it’s so cute. They look adorable!

1 Like

Prompt 7: Chemical

1 Like

Excellent.

steeples fingers Mr. Burns’ style

5 minute warning

@Banshee :Uh oh, Iruka ought to know better.
@mt_nikolle : Oh dear! I hope Iruka is able to bake a perfect cake!

2 Likes

@Banshee :handshake: spray bottles are useful for training so many beings!

@oneinist they look like they’re having a great time!

1 Like

Deveria…
“Vou ser rápido e isso aqui está imundo…”
Kakashi chegou a tempo

Yes…
Muito eficaz!
:joy:

And Prompt 8: Laundry

Oh no! Next time, I hope he remembers to open a window for ventilation… or make Kakashi do it!

1 Like

by the way, I have a question about February DDN.

As I will be abroad on vacation and the other mods are busy, we are wondering what to do with February DDN.

Would you all like prompts for February and wish to do DDN on your own? Or do you want me to try to swing two DDN’s in March (I have 12 trials so that might be difficult and actually impossible).

Please reply to this, so I can have an idea of what me and the other mods can do

1 Like

Also, I really want to stay and join you all, but I keep nodding off which tells me it is time for me to call it a night. Mod @oneinist is going to take over.

Have a good night. Sorry I cannot stay here for the entire DDN! I really wanted to, but my tired body is not letting me.

4 Likes

Sorry, just a minute everyone - I was caught up in doodling and on top of that my access to the forum is a bit wonky today.

1 Like

i’m not sure of my own schedule but maybe releasing the prompts in a post and revealing it later? Or making February a low-key theme month instead?

1 Like

Sleep well. Thanks for hosting!

1 Like

If past history is any indication (and it is) I won’t end up using the prompts during Feb if there isn’t actually a DDN. I would say we can skip it. I have a backlog of prompts from September and January anyway.

Plus, there are the Valentine’s prompts for February, too.

1 Like

:mantelpiece_clock: 5 min warning everyone :mantelpiece_clock:

2 Likes

@Banshee oh dear! Kakashi is going to have to stockpile more clothes in the future!

@oneinist oh oh! Good thing Kakashi has Iruka to haul him out of trouble!

1 Like

Prompt 9: odor